||Published On: Friday, November 10, 2017
The web interface for making date sheet has been launched for local and overseas students on the following link:
Note: You are advised to make your date sheet on or before: Monday, November 20, 2017. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Monday, November 20, 2017
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, November 21, 2017 to Monday, November 27, 2017
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, November 28, 2017 to Monday, December 4, 2017
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
▶ Reply to This