We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
• A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee
• Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled.
• The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule.
• The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
• A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Thursday, December 21,2017 (No request will be considered after the specified date.)
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
• Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
• In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, December 24, 2017.Fee voucher of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
Share This With Friends......
mera or Bhai ka first paper hi Miss ho gya
open kab ho ga reschedule ka link?
Aa k paper k miss honey k 24 hrs baad wo ppr LMS pr appear ho jata hai.
for example: agar aap ka paper kal miss howa hai..tou aaj apna LMS kholein...go to student services....Examination department....and open the "apply for rescheduling of papers" ..... wahan aap ka kal ka missed paper show ho jai ga...wahan se aap paper select kr k request send kr sakti hein.
nai abi tak nai show hua kal 4 bjy tha papper shaid ho jaye thori dair tak show...
Yes it will appear after some time In Sha Allah
All the Best