We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) not later than Friday, March 8, 2019. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
1. The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
2. Rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in rescheduled paper(s).
3. The rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, March 10, 2019. Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
1. Login to VULMS
2. Open Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
3. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from email@example.com, (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
4. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
5. In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)