We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

It is seen and noticed that many female members complain about annoying PM's by strangers. 

For this purpose i am going to post this discussion.

Please follow the following guide lines for your safety:

1-  Please dont Answer the Pm of stranger person.

2- Please do not give your personal Address.

3- Please do not give your Contact number to any one to whom you dont know.

4- Please do not be frank with any stranger.

5- Please use the option of ignore if you do not want to see his / her messages in main chat.

6- Always follow the rules of chating.

7- please do not share with any member if there is any situation of annoying behavior or teasing manner by some one.

8- Always contact MOD's that are online at that time or Mail to ADMINs.

NOTE : u can aslo mail on 

M.Tariq Malik : m.tariqmalik@gmail.com

Amirah Amel  : Amirah.Amel@gmail.com

AND 

Complaints@vustudents.net

and

administrator@vustudents.net

May God Bless you all 

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 610

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice work inno bro

To kia girls ko nahin pta k chaat kis way mn karna hy 
ap apni studies sy related discuss karo........otherwise na kro........koi kia kar lay ga 

Keep it Up Broo I Love my VU Family

Nice

NIce discussion 

At that point he/she might be right because the new MODs need time to understand the processes. and when you have the direct links with admins you can approach them directly. but if we follow the rules and regulations we may avoid the annoying situations.

Alhamdulillah. but not much better

nice discussion 

thanks 2 inform...really i didn't know

thanks for supporting 

I dont think kai net pai koi male/female issue hai,,

Be positive and broad minded to handle all the situation atlest these tells us the lessons in our daily life

idr ksi ko handle na kiya to life mein ksi ko kaya handle kro gay

yeh ignore kai chakro mein na paro agr aap ksi ko sudhar saktay ho to lets try

wrna bighray hoye person aur bighar jaye gaa

mujy to koi galt comment krta hai to i try to teach hi,/her with manners if he/she got my words then its ok otherwise hr bandhay kai apnay views hai,,,,,,,,

brother every person have its own point of view and capacity to handle the matters. aur bhai izat to izat hi hy na. kya hum aoni saqgi behno ko bhi asay hi kehen gy k apne masle khud hal karo??? kabhi bhi nai na. to yahan bhi sb behan bhai hain. and jo hum tak ata us k according post kar dia hy.n I hope you can understand

innocent waqai innocent ho

net pai kaya problem hai ladies ko,,,,,,,,,

bs apna cell no.aur adrees share na karey only net surfing

baqi sub kai views poochay hai aap nai

to i represent mine view is pai criticism kaisa

RSS

Latest Activity

+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS406 Web Based Database Applications
22 seconds ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS403 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group CS403 Database Management Systems
1 minute ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS403 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group CS403 Database Management Systems
1 minute ago
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik's 3 discussions were featured
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS403 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS403 Database Management Systems
4 minutes ago
imran updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Ifra khalid updated their profile
11 minutes ago
٢٥ دن updated their profile
14 minutes ago
UMER UMER posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
Siddiq khan kakar replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Instructions About Mid Papers For Newly Admitted Students:
46 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service