We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Amson Vaccines and Pharma Requires experienced .Net/PHP developers who will be responsible for maintaining web based applications using Microsoft’s .NET Framework (C#) and PHP.
Your hands-on object-oriented design and development (OOP) experience will be put to test working on our cutting-edge applications.
You should be confident, motivated and be able to work under tight deadlines.
You should have good understanding of software development life cycle concepts, as well as a solid foundation of object oriented programming.
You will be performing a full range of analysis and complex programming tasks to achieve business goals.
The candidate must have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; the ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Experience and Skills: -
* Minimum 1 Year
* Excellent knowledge of PHP/MyQSL
* Excellent knowledge of .Net frame work 3.5, ASP.NET, C#/ VB.NET, ADO.Net
* Excellent knowledge of MSSQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports, Web Services
* Must be equally proficient in web based and desktop applications
* Previous experience of working on ERP solutions will be a definite advantage
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
* Should possess strong analytical skills
* Degree (Computer Science or equivalent) or equivalent practical experience
* Formal training in software development methodologies an advantage
* Fundamental knowledge of programming languages, constructs, and best practices
* Expert in object-oriented concepts, multi-tier development, understands separation of concerns well.
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
Replies are closed for this discussion.