We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
|Assignment # 1||Dated: May 02, 17|
Assignment # 1
Advanced Financial Accounting (FIN611)
This is to inform you that an Assignment #1 will be opened on May 04, 2017 and due date of assignment submission will May 10, 2017.`
SEMESTER Spring 2017
ADVANCED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (FIN611)
ASSIGNMENT NO. 01
Total Marks: 20 Marks
Below is the information related to receipts and payments of Seasons Welfare club for the year ended December 31st, 2016:
1. Subscription of Rs. 720 is yet to be received for the year 2016.
2. Stock of stationary at December 2015 was Rs. 500 and at December 2016 was Rs. 380.
3. Taxes paid up to 31st March 2017.
4. Telephone expenses yet to be paid Rs. 150.
5. On 31st December 2015, other expenses unpaid were Rs. 200.
6. On 31st December 2015, building were Rs. 40,000; investments Rs. 37,000, Motor car Rs. 1,000.
7. Buildings are to be depreciated at 5% p.a during the year.
1. An income & expenditure account of the club for the year ended Dec. 31, 2016. (10 Marks)
2. The Club’s balance sheet as on December 31, 2015. (4 Marks) 3. The Club’s balance sheet as on December 31, 2016. (6 Marks)
Share This With Friends......
Assignment has been uploaded :)
Share your ideas pls.
Sure sir bs FIN622 sy jan chura lo pehly :x
koi to share karoo solution
For Requirement # 01
Income and Expenditure Account is prepared in the following manner:
koi nae jo help kr de :
can someone share the solution pls, as i couldn't get it done complete working, it seems little confusing.
share your working. i have done mine it tricky but easy. mine balance sheet tallied with 410 deficit in income and expenditure account
ajki date main koi share ker dy gaa???
Ye lo sb bacho :P
& Thnx noman sir :)