The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:
You are advised to make your date sheet by Monday, August 05, 2019. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Monday, August 05, 2019
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, August 06, 2019 to Monday, August 12, 2019
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, August 13, 2019, to Monday, August 19, 2019
- Special Late fee @ Rs.2000 /- (Local Student)/$ 100 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, August 20, 2019, to Friday, August 23, 2019
- After August 19, 2019 date sheet interface will be closed.
- During Exams, Overseas students traveling to Pakistan or vice versa shall reschedule their remaining papers with prescribed rescheduling fee.
1. Log in using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact email@example.com
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select the available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click the “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally, click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.