We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

╰☆╮Final Term Papers Solving Techniques During Paper Do These Steps╰☆╮

Dear Friend I wanted to Share my Paper Solving Ideas which will hopefully Helpful to you too...Before Starting Solving MCQ. You People Should  Do these things..

1. Make the Ms.Word File On Desktop
  2. Then go to The end of The Subjective Questions
  3. Copy and Paste All Subj Questions to the word file one by one
  4. Puts some space between Questions for the Answer
  5. After that read the Questions 3 to 4 time to kept in mind that which Questions has comes.
  6. Now start Solving MCQ, In MCQ There is always Answer of ur Questions if u found any MCQ related to Your Questions Copy it and its correct option and paste it under the question.
  7. So with this Process your MCQ’s  and Some of Subjective Answer will solved in the same time and You don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
  8. Now Solved rest of the answers with ur own..

NOTE: Don’t Make Ms.Word File In those papers in which you don’t allow to use Ms. Word.

\\\\\BEST Of Luck And Pray for Me Also/////

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 50905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need MTH301 Current MCQ'S File??

i need cs201 mcqs.can someone share?

A.0.A kindly plz tel me agr file open na ho tu idm open kr ky file option ma ja kar kis words ko remove krtay hy.

Sahar Rashid

Files are ok

Download PDF Files without IDM.

Internet download manager ko uninstall karo

then downlaod kro, IDM files ko damage kar daita ha

Or

PDf files IDM (Internet Download Manger) k sath download kerty waqt ALT Key Use  krain means Alt  push kye rkhyn jub tak fil download na ho jae  to PDF files sahi open hon gi

Or Check these links

Problem in downloading .pdf files or Past Papers Solved

PDF File Downloading Solution from Ning

Or

Download files without Uninstall IDM 

Thnku sir.ho gai open

Thanks for nice tips

Welcome

Its really helpfull. Thanks

i need mkt530 paper

thank u very much 4 this nice post

Good idea. Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS615 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 27-10-2020 in the group CS615 Software Project Management
28 seconds ago
Profile IconShahid Iqbal, atta, Fazeel hussain and 13 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
9 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked Miss. Churhail's discussion cs101 assignmnt solution
25 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS101 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS101 Introduction to Computing
27 minutes ago
Profile IconBS MATH and Ata Ur Rehman joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
31 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCD401 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
33 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design
38 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
38 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
38 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design
39 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 03-12-2020 in the group MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics
42 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2020 Solution Discussion Last Date: 27-11-2020 in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
45 minutes ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service