We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Looking For Something at Site? Search Below

╰☆╮Final Term Papers Solving Techniques During Paper Do These Steps╰☆╮

Dear Friend I wanted to Share my Paper Solving Ideas which will hopefully Helpful to you too...Before Starting Solving MCQ. You People Should  Do these things..

1. Make the Ms.Word File On Desktop
  2. Then go to The end of The Subjective Questions
  3. Copy and Paste All Subj Questions to the word file one by one
  4. Puts some space between Questions for the Answer
  5. After that read the Questions 3 to 4 time to kept in mind that which Questions has comes.
  6. Now start Solving MCQ, In MCQ There is always Answer of ur Questions if u found any MCQ related to Your Questions Copy it and its correct option and paste it under the question.
  7. So with this Process your MCQ’s  and Some of Subjective Answer will solved in the same time and You don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
  8. Now Solved rest of the answers with ur own..

NOTE: Don’t Make Ms.Word File In those papers in which you don’t allow to use Ms. Word.

\\\\\BEST Of Luck And Pray for Me Also/////

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 50908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx a lot Sir !!!!

Welcome

I need  old papers of MGMT627 and Psy513

Thanks

ms word sub me allow nhi hai

zoyamalik  Just English k papers may word Allow nai hy ap us may

not pad use ker lain

I need cs1o1 mgt101 pak301 mth101 eng101 isl201 solved finalterm paper Please help.

Me need paper solved final term cs101 mgt101 pak301 isl201 eng 101 mth101 my id is 

Nice sharing

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH601 Operations Research Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 02-12-2020 in the group MTH601 Operations Research
5 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH601 Operations Research Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 02-12-2020 in the group MTH601 Operations Research
5 minutes ago
Tahir Ali joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
8 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion STA641 - Statistical Packages and its Applications Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Last Date: 30-11-2020 in the group STA641 - Statistical Packages and its Applications
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion STA641 - Statistical Packages and its Applications Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Last Date: 30-11-2020 in the group STA641 - Statistical Packages and its Applications
12 minutes ago
++!!Zuni Khan(Am Cyco) added a discussion to the group CS504 Software Engineering - I
17 minutes ago
++!!Zuni Khan(Am Cyco) joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
19 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ISL201 Islamic Studies
19 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ISL201 Islamic Studies
20 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Rose's discussion CS608 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 28-11-2020 in the group CS608 Software Verification and Validation
23 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS611 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 27-11-2020 in the group CS611 Software Quality Engineering
25 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service