Final term Syllabus - Announcement

Important Announcement

Dear Students,

It’s a matter of great pleasure to announce that the Pre-Midterm Lessons (1-18) in your  course would Not Be included in the Final term Exam for the ongoing spring semester 2016. Therefore please prepare lessons 19-45 in your final term examination.

This decision has been taken in large interest of the students to help them better prepare and score good in the final term exam.

Best Wishes

Views: 4257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Almost All subjects are 19-45 except ECO404, I received below

Dear Students

This is to inform you that Mid-term syllabus of ECO404 will NOT be included in Final term exams. So Final-term Exams of ECO404 will be conducted from following lectures.

Lecture # 14 – 21

Lecture # 31 – 35

Lecture # 40 – 45

You are required to prepare these 19 lectures thoroughly to get good grades in final term exams. by Abdullah Ahmed

Thanks Sir,,,,

aoa sir eco 402 ke koi announcement?

Thank You So Much Sir for letting us know again .. Appreciated ...:) JazaKAllah

thank you so much sir Tariq ... :) 

Sir this notification is present neither on notice board nor on the COURSES ANNOUNCEMENTS....would you like to mention that from where you got it????  

Its from VULMS Course notification,

May be your Course is having other Criteria

Zero semester ka kya ha?
Hmmmmm :-) :-)

to pehly ham kon sa finals mein mid ka prha tyaar krty thy

sir plz help me about the syllabus MCM301 and STA301 . in final term exam . plz help me . 

asslamo alikum sir....plz help me in mth301, cs201 and eng201...plz telll me its syllabus for final term thnks

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service