Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Forum Contest: How VUStudents.ning.com Changed Your Life?

Are you addicted to VUStudents.ning.com? Do you feel emptiness in your life if you are unable to login into the site for even a single day? Are you unable to imagine your life without VUStudents.ning.com? Then here is a contest for you. Post a Discussion in forum stating that how VUStudents.ning.com changed your life. 

Rules:

• Minimum length of the entry must be 400 words.
  • If possible, provide an internal link/s to section/s or specific page/s which created an impact.
  • Post your entry at Forum » Add Discussion in Dedications category.
  • Provide a link of your entry as a response below.
  • Most Important: Post only real life experience and not fake stories.
  • Entries with precise and genuine contents will only be considered valid.

Provide a suitable and unique title to your entry. Some examples are:

• How VUStudents.ning.com gave me freedom and changed my life.
  • How learning platform of VUStudents.ning.com changed my life/
  • How VUStudents.ning.com gave me name, fame.
  • How VUStudents.ning.com provided me a platform for various discussions.

and many more as per your creativity.

Rewards:
Winners will be selected later on the basis of quality of content and number of entries.

Last Date of submission of your entries is 31 May 2014. Winners will be announced within 2-3 days of last date. 

All members, including moderators, are encouraged to participate and share your testimonial. Who knows you may win a prize! 

Thanks.
Regards:
Tariq Malik

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm nice sharing 

Vustudents ne life kesy change kar de is pe likhny bethun tu 400 word kiya puri kitab likh dun .. but zada ter bad memories hain so i will never participate..

well ager achi yaden share krun tu 400 word ban skaty hain

nice sharing sir  

gr ap ki bad memories / Experince ksi k liye Mustafeed ho saky to behtr baat hy mean may b ap ka wo bad exprnce ksi ko us rastay py chalny sy bacha saky kiya ye acha step ni????

Woh Khty na k tajurba wrng decisn sy bachta hy bt tajurba hasil wrng decisn sy hi hota hy mean koi to us rasty py chala ho ga jo us ko exprnce huwa k us k lost b hain n woh ab tanbeh kr ry ...........

So is liye bad b share krna ksi othr k liye usefull ho skta hy mean us k liye tanbeh ............

ALLAH hum sb ko Samjh dy

very nice sharing & thank for sharing 

facebook  kai 1200 friends is nai charwa diye

is sai wadee change kaya hogee

1200mery 20 se nicy he rhty  ap ne achar dala tha itno ka

achar kya dalna tha

wo to choun chunh ka murabbah hi bann gaya

weisay aap kai bhai ki id 2007 sai active hai

shabbir MIB

mujhy thora smjh nhi aya , sir plz explain it ye rules samjh nhi aye :x

guide me more about it :)

ꗺǦracious Ħearʈꗺ  ab tu samjh a gi hu gi na sunny nay explain kar diha 

you mean the qualities of VUStudents.ning.. 

lols...it makes me laugh to see those saying NICE SHARING.!!! dear people...its not a INFO that is shared but its a TASK to do...so you should tell us whether you gonna do it or not.?? :x

@ G.H + Saqib Ali Khan....its all about you experience on this place VUSTUDENTS.NING.COM...it is asked in task how much this place helped you out or how often you impressed with it...so you have to share your views about this place...in your own words with real feelings :p you guess have to create a discussion & have to give suitable title...which also contains the points :p & if there are particular discussions that really impressed you or helped you a lot then mention those via giving the links...it can be anything...discussion/blog or anything...hope you guys clear now :) good luck Sana :p

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service