We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Aslam o Alaikum

How are you ?

It's our pleasure that you are here. Student, I have seen there are number of students wondering about the php tutorials and they are interested in web development. But they are unable to understand that how to set the environment for php. They are unable to understand that how to use apache. actually, they don't know that what is php. I am talking about those who are very beginner in web development and they want to learn but they don't have any source. 

I decided to held a workshop for 4 days via team viewer. I will guide you step by step that how to use apache server for php. and how to learn php. 

If you are interested then you have to come to attend this workshop. last date of form submition is 05-Jul-15. So, get register before 05-Jul-15. I wil inform you via email. Registration form is given below 

http://goo.gl/forms/0PLnUdcfLA

You can get register for free php tutorial by Badshah. I will guide you step by step and you don't need to worry because this tutorial will free of cost. Feel free to ask any question related to programming. We will use Team viewer so, here is the link of team viewer you can easily download it from here http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup-jhg.exe

if you are using android then you can download from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.meetin...

I will contact after 05-Jul-15 and you will receive an email with Meeting ID and guide that how to use team viewer and what we are going to do. I will provide you some video tutorial that how to use the Team Viewer Meeting. 

If you have any query related to this workshop then you can send me an email at badshah.hazor@gmail.com

Join Meeting on team viewer

Days

Date and Time

Meeting ID

First Day

7/7/2015 12:00 PM

m12-971-114

Second Day

7/8/2015 12:00 PM

m36-617-805

Third Day

7/9/2015 12:00 PM

m09-340-877

I wish you all the best 

Regards: Badshah

Days

Date and Time

Meeting ID

First Day

7/7/2015 12:00 PM

m12-971-114

Second Day

7/8/2015 12:00 PM

m36-617-805

Third Day

7/9/2015 12:00 PM

m09-340-877

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 703

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friend, i heard a quote and i want to share it here for your future guidance

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT

BECAUSE

HE WILL BRING YOU TO HIS LEVEL

AND LATER

WILL EXPLOIT IT FOR HIS BENEFIT

It is my request that no one to take it to heart.

One more thing

Knowledge increases with sharing. So, share it in what ever way you want.

Zakki Bhai, good to hear that you are the best in all the fields of knowledge. Moreover, you are expert in putting the people on right track. Yaar!!!!! mera track bhi theek kar do. I require your help on this issue. Bye the way bhai, i think my english is satisfactory.

Badshah Bhai, you seems to be working for a noble cause. Once you are working for such cause then proving that someone is better than others is not a correct way. You just concentrate on your aim and try to achieve it in a befitting way. Thanks

I am waiting for response of both brothers. 

Big brother, Im motivational in my theme. Oppose someone if you want to make one soar higher. And when I start opposing someone, others think as if a quarrel has started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saying "good work"

"carry on"

"keep up" do not work well in my view.

Hit someone hard so that he is compelled to think.

Hit someone hard = means force to think

افسوس کہ میں اس سائیٹ کی روح رواں بھی ہوں اور لعنتیں بھی مجھ پر سب سے زیادہ۔ 

me rigsterd too

now plz badsha bhai inform us as early as possible

only because of your attitude. You need to chance your attitude my boy.

Do good and have good.

Think about it. why they people use to stress. and why i am saying that don't stress me if you can't impress me.  anywhy my previous question was 

Is PDO and Advance technique?  tell me then i will show you something to boostup your skills and to increase your knowledge. is this an advance technique ?  

Thank you very much +Shakeel Ahmad for your appreciation and a big advice

i have cleared my purpose before i would like to tell you again 

I have seen there are number of students who wondering about project. they are unable to solve their final year project assignment. 

My main purpose to held this workshop is not to show myself as an expert. You may be more expert than me. but my purpose is to help those students who want to learn php but they don't know how to get start. My purpose is to help such kind of student who spend their money to get project from someone else because they don't have any idea that how to develop. My purpose is to help those student who don't have enough money to purchase project and they left their study incomplete.

I don't force to anyone to join this workshop if he/she is an expert like Zakki. and Mr. Zakki if you don't like this workshop So, You should have to leave this discussion here. 

Thank you...! 

RSS

Latest Activity

SONU Ilyas Mughal left a comment for Asif Khan
8 minutes ago
SONU Ilyas Mughal replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT502 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MGT502 Organizational Behavior
12 minutes ago
Alone Struggler replied to +!!! illegal weapon !!!'s discussion main khamoshi sy...........
14 minutes ago
SONU Ilyas Mughal replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT502 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MGT502 Organizational Behavior
16 minutes ago
SONU Ilyas Mughal joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
16 minutes ago
Muhammad Asim replied to Mehran Dhillo's discussion CS508 Assignment No 03 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 16-01-2020 in the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
16 minutes ago
Profile IconMuhammad Asim and Hamayun joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
16 minutes ago
Hassan khan liked Hassan khan's discussion MIDTERM RESULT FALL 2019 (Latest Update)
26 minutes ago
Profile IconSomeone gave a gift to 彡Faria彡 ❤️
31 minutes ago
shan replied to Hassan khan's discussion MIDTERM RESULT FALL 2019 (Latest Update)
38 minutes ago
shan replied to Hassan khan's discussion MIDTERM RESULT FALL 2019 (Latest Update)
39 minutes ago
Rana Ali liked Rana Ali's discussion EDU431 Test Development & Evaluation Assignment No 02 Fall 2020 Solution & Discussion
54 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service