We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

★❤❤FriendShip Day Is Coming..Come and wish your friend❤❤★

FRIENDSHIP day is coming here u can wish your friend... i am dedicating this for my friends..

Inam khan

Dani khan

+Zee

Ayja khan

Nayab

Jannat MIT

dua

Abrish

and for all ning members

[Image: 2h3ug6t.gif]

Image result for friendship day pics

[Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif]

FRIENDSHIP is a network
that needs:
no recharge!
no charging!
No roaming!
no validity!
no activation!
no signal problems!
just don't switch off your HEART !
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

[Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif][Image: fireworks_animated.gif]

The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
When you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

A Best Friend!
A friend that really cares,
All my secrets I can share!
There when i need a hand!
There to understand!
When I cry,
She will hold!
If I am away,
She will call me day by day!
If I need her at all,
She'll be there to stand tall!
Anything I say will be heard,
She will listen word by word!
If I am late,
She will open the gate!
As she looks in my eyes,
The sparkle she realizes!
She is the one that cares,
And the one that's there!
That's a best Friend!!

.... FRIENDSHIP is a network that needs: no recharge! no charging! No roaming! no validity! no activation! no signal problems! just don't switch off your HEART ! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY! The best of friends, Can change a frown, Into a smile, When you feel down. The best of friends, Will understand, Your little trials, And lend a hand. The best of friends, Will always share, Your secret dreams, Because they care. The best of friends, Worth more than gold, Give all the love, A heart can hold. A Best Friend! A friend that really cares, All my secrets I can share! There when i need a hand! There to understand! When I cry, She will hold! If I am away, She will call me day by day! If I need her at all, She'll be there to stand tall! Anything I say will be heard, She will listen word by word! If I am late, She will open the gate! As she looks in my eyes, The sparkle she realizes! She is the one that cares, And the one that's there! That's a best Friend!!

FROM 

BΙИТ Є Α∂ΑМ

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanksss billi 

Belives without a doubt 

BILLI for u

Merii trf se bbbbbb

Cho0r Diya Hai Sabk0 BiLa Waja Tang Karna

Ae D0st

Jab K0i Apna Samjta Hi Nahi T0 Yaad DiLa Kar Kia Karna.

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
happy friendship day bint and thnkss for such nice wishes to me... :)

thanks all:):):)

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...
thanks and same too you

Thanks Dani:):)

nd this specially for u janii  inam khan 

Aye Dost Tune Kya Khoob Dosti Nibhai

Unke He Haathon Se Apne Takdeer Likhwayi

Tha Jo Bhrosa Mera Doston Pe

Unhi Doston Ne Aaj Bewafai Nibhai

Jab kabhi dosti ki dastaan waqt sunaayega,

Humko bhi koi shaqs yaad aayega

Tab bhool jaayenge zindagi ke gamon ko,

Jab aapke saath guzara har lamha yaad aayega

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMuhammad Azeem, Muhammad Yaseen, Sumblina Tanvir and 16 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
2 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO401 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 30-11-2020 in the group ECO401 Economics
4 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ACC311 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 27-11-2020 in the group ACC311 Fundamentals of Auditing
6 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion STA404 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group STA404 Regression and Correlation Analysis
19 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Rose's discussion CS510 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS510 Software Requirements and Specifications
23 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU654 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology and pedagogy
24 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Asim Khan's discussion MCM311 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 26-11-2020 in the group MCM311 Reporting and Sub-Editing
25 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT522 Introduction to Public Policy Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MGT522 Introduction to Public Policy
26 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT522 Introduction to Public Policy Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
26 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MGT522 Introduction to Public Policy
27 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGMT628 Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628) GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MGMT628 Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628)
32 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGMT628 Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628) GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
32 minutes ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service