We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Dated: Feb 18, 15
Dear Students, The following is the topic for GDB Discuss the applications of
"Extreme values (Maxima and Minima) of Functions"
in various fields of life. (Be precise to this topic only)
Opening Date: Feb 23 (Monday), 2015 at 12:01 AM
Closing Date: Feb 24 (Tuesday), 2015 at 11:59 PM
(1) Post your comments only on the concern Graded MDB forum and not on regular MDB forum.
(2) Write your comments in the plain text and avoid math type symbols and figures/graphs/images as these will not appear on the board.
(3) Zero marks will be given to irrelevant comments or to those which are copied from website or any other source.
(5) Do not enter your comments more than once.
(6) Due date will not be extended.
(7) No description will be accepted through e-mail.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
isn't anybody going to submit cs101, cs201 gdb?
yes i have
i have submitted now
i also submit take part ,.,,.,.,///,,,,,,,
YaRa Idea YahaN ShaRe Kr LetaY jaanI
ye friends mojeen karo
Maxima and minima pop up everywhere in our day by day lives. They can be discovered anyplace we are keen on the most elevated and/or least estimation of a given framework; in the event that you look sufficiently hard, you can presumably discover them pretty much anyplace! Here are simply a couple of cases of where you may experience maxima and minima:
* A meteorologist makes a model that predicts temperature fluctuation regarding time. Unquestionably the most extreme and least of this capacity over any 24-hour period are the anticipated high and low temperatures, as later provided details regarding The Weather Channel or the nightly news.
* The chief of an amusement park meets expectations with a model of aggregate income as a capacity of confirmation cost. The area of unquestionably the most extreme of this capacity speaks to the perfect confirmation cost (i.e., the particular case that will produce the most income).
* A statistician meets expectations with capacities that speak to the likelihood of different negative occasions occurring. The neighborhood minima of these capacities relate to lucrative markets for his/her insurance agency – generally safe, high-remunerate wanders.
* A NASA designer taking a shot at the cutting edge space shuttle examines a capacity that figures the weight following up on the shuttle at a given height. Irrefutably the most extreme of this capacity speaks to the weight that the shuttle must be intended to support.
* A honest buyer fastidiously gathers information on his/her wireless use over a certain interim (say, a month) and builds up a capacity to speak to mobile phone use after some time. The nearby maxima and minima of this capacity give the shopper a superior thought of his/her use examples, enabling him/her to pick the most fitting wireless arrangement.
And Maxima and minima are exceptionally helpful in RL since you can utilize them for comparisons got from a set of breaking points. Samples would be expanding benefits on cash contributed, minimizing expense of building a structure, and so on.
4= The pressure is measure by using these value. For example the design of piping system is often based on minimizing pressure. In economic field 1= In economics these values are used for maximize beneficial values and minimize negative one like profit, efficiency, output, expenses and effort etc.
ladla you are axsome aj apni bhabhi ki gdb dy d :-x :-p