.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

Government Purchases/Expenditures
Question Description

The Case:

Mega projects are crucial not only for the region but also for the individual livelihood. Population and their requirements are increasing with the passage of time. China Pakistan economic corridor (CPEC) is a mega project. It is the frame work of regional connectivity. This project will boost the economic activities not only for the people of Pakistan but also for the people of region. Besides, on one side this project will create many opportunities in the shape of employment, investment, more trade, more contact and more tax revenue for Pakistan while on the others hand, government development and non development expenditures will also be increased.

Requirement:

Keeping in view the above facts and figures, explain logically that how government expenditures/purchases would affect consumption in the economy of Pakistan.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 514

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

get back please if idea not helpfull. thank you

Attachments:

thanks a lot

can you plzz explain more

dear  how government expenditures/purchases would affect consumption in the economy of Pakistan with CPEC ..yeh search krna hy

We all know that people spend a part of their income on consumption, a part is used to pay taxes and save the rest i.e. Total income, Y = C+S+T. Taxes imposed by govt. take a part of the income away from the household and disposable income becomes, Y* = C + S or Y - T.

Let us define a variable ‘c’ = marginal propensity to consume, it is the fraction of total additional income that people use for consumption.

Similarly, suppose planned investment demand of firms = I, also a given item.

Planned Govt. expenditure = G

Taxes imposed by govt. = T

Thus aggregate demand for final goods in economy, AD = demand due to planned consumption + planned investment demand + demand on account of govt. expenditure.

i.e. AD = C*+ c.Y* + I + G = C*+ I + G + c (Y - T)

When the final goods market reaches equilibrium, aggregate demand = output of goods and services in economy = National income/ GDP.

i.e. Y = C*+ I + G + c (Y - T)

ΔY = ΔG + c ( ΔY - ΔT) since planned investment and minimum consumption level does not change (ΔC* = ΔI = 0)

Now coming to your question when ΔG = ΔT, we have

ΔY / ΔG = (1-c) / (1-c) = 1

This means national income increases by the same amount by which govt. spending increases, and the balanced budget multiplier is unity. For instance if G increases in a fiscal year by 500 the equilibrium income would also increase by 500 in this case.

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service