Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Good News...Tariq Malik's father is fine and he is at home...

Assalamo alekum everyone

I have a good news for u.Tariq Malik's father is fine and he is at home.ALLAH PAK hm sb k parents ka saya hmary saron py salamat rakhy.ameen.thanx a lot.

Views: 1399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

لاباس ظہور انشاءاللہ

Allah unhein jaid shifa de.
oho.. Allah unko jald se jald sehat yab karey ameen.
God may bless his father. Ameen

sorry to hear this.May Allah give him healthy life and May he live long.Ameen.

Allah Tariq bhai k father ko sehat-e-kamila ata farmain...............AMEEN

or humsab k parents ko bhe apni rehmat k say taly rakhain.................AMEEN

allah unko sehat day

AMEEN

ALLAH unko sehat de..Ameen!
MAY ALLHA  give himm gud healthh nd long lifee ........
may Allah bless him alot with gud health..amin..sumameen
May Allah bless him with the best of health .......Ameen

My Dear Allah Pak,  You are the Creator and Master. You are Merciful, You alone listens and You  are the Saviour. All diseases are with Your ORDER, and You remove the difficulties, Dear Allah Pak , I request for the Mercy for Tariq's Family. Please Give good health to his father, give Assan-ian to Tariq. Only you know me and no one else knows me, I pray and request you mercy and blessings for all VU Students,their families and those affiliated with Web Site.  You know I TRUST You :  Dear Allah Pak. You listen and change Taqdeer with Dua. It is only Your power. I seek refuge from You, and tell other (viewer) to do so. Please save my Pakistan. Help all those who are working for a better Pakistan.  Please protect Tariq, his family and all his friends, Bless them.  You are my Allah. You listen to me. I read in the Book, how to ask from You which You always listen and honour. And You know I ask your Mercy and Blessings for Tariq and all others. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service