Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear Students,

This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on 5th July, 2012. Below is the topic for GDB.

Despite the importance and focus on SE development model in academic, it is a cruel fact that SE model is not deployed in industry practically but with modifications. What are the reasons behind this? Justify your answer with valid arguments.

Note that GDB will remain open for 2 days only (from 5th July to 6th July), and no extra time will be given for posting the answer. Therefore, make sure that you submit your answer within the given time. 

For any further queries regarding GDB, you can mail at cs504@vu.edu.pk

Views: 1907

Replies to This Discussion

share solution

This is the solution of GDB....

from zaheerzulfqar

Attachments:

thanks a lot

any one

Please upload Idea solution any one...........

today is last date..

Thanks

There are following reasons according to my point of view:

1. SE development model Implementation is Difficult.

2. It is time and cost consuming.

3. Lack of skill to implement it successfully.

4. Poor model requirements are at a moderate to high risk of changing.

5. Sometimes Model doesn’t provide a clear path for problems found during testing phases.

Impressive....Usman....Thanks!

Thanks.

can some one tell me how to keep the formatting in the GDB, As soon i submit, i am loosing all the formatting ?

GDB Announcement

Dated: Jun 29, 12

Dear Students,

This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on 5th July, 2012. Below is the topic for GDB.

Despite the importance and focus on SE development model in academic, it is a cruel fact that SE model is not deployed in industry practically but with modifications. What are the reasons behind this? Justify your answer with valid arguments.

Note that GDB will remain open for 2 days only (from 5th July to 6th July), and no extra time will be given for posting the answer. Therefore, make sure that you submit your answer within the given time. 

please don't copied it. just take idea.

Attachments:

hmm good thankssss....

Zaheer zuifqar  ap file ko .doc format mn upload kro ye open ni ho rahi 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

Latest Activity