We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Some psychologists consider that behavior can be measured objectively while others believe that behavior is all about subjectivity. Discuss with logical comments.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. Your comments on the topic should not exceed 200-250 words.
3. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
oh thank God main na ta kab ki kar li GDB.but now assignment oh Uni waloo bachoon ki jan lo ga
thanku juste :)
exact and to the point baat likhna psy101 ki mam gdb may itny achy number nhi dity....
I think the problem is just to understand the discussion properly
May these links help :)
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....