Some psychologists consider that behavior can be measured objectively while others believe that behavior is all about subjectivity. Discuss with logical comments.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. Your comments on the topic should not exceed 200-250 words.
3. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Physiological measures have several advantages. First, they are more objective than
subjective measures and many behavioral measures.
plz give some idea about it kch smj ne a ra
Dear, I told you already no need to make duplicate discussions. You did it twice.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BEHAVIORAL OBJECTIVES
According to Alberto and Troutman (1999), each behavioral objective should identify the following elements:
nice sharing juste
what are we actually supposed to write, it will cover hell lot of material. I don't know how to sum up in just 200 words.
acha is man objective or subjective dono k liye likhna hai yaa phir in man se ak choose kar k likhna hai????
is any one need solution?????????