We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

www.vustudents.ning.com

Guidelines to Get Good Marks in Mid-Term Examination

Guidelines to Get Good Marks in Mid-Term Examination How You

Should Prepare to Be Successful In Mid Term Guidelines to get Good Marks in Mid Term Examination (For New Students Specially) Dear Students As we all know that Mid Term Exams Fall 2014 is about to begin. Most of the students who have recently joined.

Virtual University Exams Pattern

Virtual UNIVERSITY Exams Pattern – VU Exam Pattern In written part of the exam, Information that will be tested on is decided in advance. Exams duration range from 60 minutes (midterm) to 90 minutes (final term). Each question has a known correct answer. Midterm exams Total duration of exam is 60 minutes. 

Tips for Success at Virtual University

Tips for Success at Virtual UNIVERSITY There are some important tips for those students who are currently studding or planning to study in Virtual UNIVERSITY. Please read the tips carefully and you will get positive benefits. Do Coursework Every Day ( Make It a Habit ) Doing a coursework on daily basis took fewer burdensnm

Tips for Success at Virtual University

There are some important tips for those students who are currently studding or planning to study in Virtual University. Please read the tips carefully and you will get positive benefits.

Do Coursework Every Day ( Make It a Habit )

Doing a coursework on daily basis took fewer burdens on your study. Time on your courses each day is the best way to learn. Roughly, minimum an hour of study for a subject is important for you. Use the time between lectures is the best way for regular students of Virtual University.
If students are unable to give time on daily bases, then they must finish course WORK after two or three days. Reading the lectures handouts can reduce the time to meet up the coursework.

How to Attempt Paper ( Tips and Techniques )

How to attempt paper (Tips and Techniques) Before Examination: – Lack of practice and preparation is a major reason for students not doing well in examinations. Here, we highlight to you the major points that you should take note before any examination. – It is important that you clarify all your doubts and questions ..

STUDY PLAN with IMPORTANT Instructions

STUDY PLAN with IMPORTANT instructions Dear Students, Welcome again to VUsolutions (AchiKhasi Dot Com) and Thanks to visit us. We also want to thanks to you all to make VUsolutions (now known as AchiKhasi) a famous blog among all VU blogs.

How to Freeze Semester in Virtual University of Pakistan

How to Freeze Semester in Virtual University of Pakistan – Freeze Semester in VU The start of the semester is a peak period that corresponds to increased load on our infrastructure combined with high levels of anxiety for incoming students. In case of unavoidable circumstance a student may discontinue semester studies before the commencement.The Competent.

How to Calculate CGPA? Learn Here

How to Calculate CGPA? CGPA stands for cumulative grade point average. The CGPA is a figure that reflects the grade point average for all classes you have taken and for classes for which you have received credit by means such as testing at your school/College/UNIVERSITY. School/College/university policies vary in the way they evaluate credit for.

What iz  CGPA?

cumulative grade point averages

Semester and cumulative grade point averages appear on each student semester grade report and on the permanent academic record (transcript). The information given below illustrates how the GPA was calculated and may be applied in the same way to calculate the GPA in the major or for other purposes.

What are Credit Hours?

What are Credit hours? A course credit (often credit hour, or just credit or “unit”) is a unit that gives weighting to the value, level or time requirements of an academic course taken at a school or other EDUCATIONAL institution. Some colleges will also allow college credit for work experience. While the student may not.

First of all, what is a CREDIT hour? Each of your classes is worth a certain amount of “CREDIT hours” at Illinois. In my major, you need 120 credit hours to graduate, so you’re generally supposed to take 30 credit hours/year for 4 years. I think this is pretty standard.

Normally, you will sign up for 4-6 classes/semester. Each traditional lecture/discussion class is normally 3-4 hours, while lab classes are 1-2 hours of credit. Normally, the more time you spend attending class, the more credit hours you receive for it (although this isn’t always the case because of labs).

But here’s where I’m going to be honest with you: there is NO good way to figure out how much time you will spend on a class based on the number of credit hours alone. For example, a lot of music classes are one hour of credit, but you meet for several hours a week to rehearse. As another example, although my organic chemistry classes were each 3 credit hours, I spent more time preparing for those than I have on 4 credit-hour seminar classes. For my physiology lab, which was worth only 1 hour of credit, I spent as much time studying for the class and writing up lab reports for it as I did studying for my 3-credit-hour physiology lecture course!

I’m not trying to scare anyone with this, but the point of the above is that your best bet is to find people you trust who have taken the classes you’re interested in and ask them how much time they spent on them.

Generally, a good rule of thumb is that the more hours you take, the less of a life you will have. 18-hour semesters are horrible. I took one of these, and I hated it! It was really intense. 12-hour semesters can be pretty light, unless you are taking all advanced classes. A good happy medium for me is 15-16 hour semesters, which is what I’m doing right now in addition to a few extracurriculars, and so far it has been MANAGEABLE.

As a freshman, I would recommend taking 14-15 hours your first semester, because this will leave you ample time (hopefully) to get involved in other social/professional activities. You can always do more later, but what I’ve found is that most people get involved on campus their freshman or sophomore year, or they don’t at all. If you decide to push yourself to take heavier semesters later on, in my experience it has been better to do it as an upperclassman when you know the ropes of the university better.

www.vustudents.ning.com

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 287

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thnxx frdz

nyc !!!

nish shaling keep it up

Great

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service