Hamdard Institute of Management Sciences Admissions 2014-2015 For BBa, MBA, MS Programs
Admission 2015 Spring Semester Hamdard Institute of Management Sciences, BBa, MBA, MS
Most diversified and fastest growing private university in Pakistan
HAMDARD UNIVERSITY IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE ISLAMABAD CAMPUS
Own the Future with new look approach
• Highly qualified & experienced faculty
• Professional Development
- Emphasis on building professional competence
- Building Research Skills
- Developing critical skills like business simulation, modeling and managing live projects
• Internship / job placements
- Professional seminars
- International scholarship available
• Workers Welfare Foundation (WWF) candidates can also apply
• Easy access • Affiliated hostel facility
• University Transport • Modern Learning Resources • Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities • Industrial, study and recreational trips / visits • Affordable Fee structure
BBA (Hons) Duration: (4 years) Pre-requisite: Intermediate or equivalent with at least 50% marks. Master of Business Administration
MBA Regular (3.5years)
Pre-requisite: Bachelor's Degree (2 years) with 50% marks or equivalent.
MBA Regular (2years)
Pre-requisite: Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
MBA Regular (1.5years)
Pre-requisite: After BBA (Hons) 4 years with at least 2.5 CGPA.
MBA For Executives (2years) (Weekend / Evening) Pre-requisite: 2 years Bachelor's Degree with 50% marks and at least 4 years professional experience.
MS (Weekend / Evening)
Duration: 2 years (30 credit hours) for business graduates with 16 years education.
MS Degree program: 3 years (60 credit hours) for non-business graduates with 16 years education.
At least 2.5 CGPA from HEC accredited university.
NTS-GAT minimum 50%.
For further information: 0335-5117444,
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS for talented youth and mid-career professionals BBA: Fee Rs. 5.000 per month OR Rs.17,500 per semester for A-Graders# ^
MBA Regular: Fee Rs.5.000 per month OR | Rs. 17,500 per semester for 1 st Divisioners* £ MBA for Executives (Evening/Weekend ): Fee Rs. 4.000 per month OR Rs. 14.000 per £ semester for 1st Divisioners*
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF
M.Phil (Pharmacy Practice)
Eligibility: As per HEC criteria. For further information: 0315-5007412
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Duration (4 years)
Pre-requisite: F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) / ICS
with at least 45% marks.
DAE (Electrical/ Electronics /
Telecommunications / IT).
For further information: 0334-5117555
• Last Date to apply: December 26, 2014 • Admission Test. December 27, 2014 Commencement of orientation / classes: January 12, 2015
APPLICATION PACKAGE: Prospectus and Application Forms are available during office hours from the following address on payment of Rs. 1200/- (in cash) Application Forms can also be downloaded from Hamdard University Islamabad Campus! In Pursuit of Excellence and submitted to E-mail: email@example.com
Hamdard University Islamabad Campus
23-East, Fazal-ul-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Ph: + 92-51-2604303, 2604387-88 Fax: + 92-51-2604386 Mobile: 0334-5896234