Handling Difficult People Training workshop 2015 29-30 January 2015 at NUST PRofessional development centre PDC
Training workshop 2015 NUST PRofessional development centre PDC on Handling Difficult people 29-30 Jan
Ranked in Top 500 World Universities
National University of Sciences & Technology
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (PDC) TRAINING WORKSHOPS ON
HANDLING DIFFICULT PEOPLE
• What is the best mental attitude when confronted with challenging people?
• In how many different ways can you respond to someone and what results do you expect?
• How to engage in a conversation and show that you understand and care?
• Howto handle conflicts?
• How to deal with confrontations?
• How to deal with reactive and toxic words?
• What are the characteristics of difficult people and how to deal with them?
29-30 Jan, 2015
Investment: Rs.17, 500/-
STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING
This workshop will enable the participants to:
• Understand the challenges of implementing strategic plans
• Practice developing a strategic plan
• Discover the need for creating blue oceans
• Implement Blue Ocean Strategy
• Align strategy with measurable business outcomesthrough use of the balanced scorecard
• Gain an insight into the Strategic Planning process
For Registration & Enquiries
Tel: 051-90856691/78/87. 0324-5246710, 0321-5355123
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org | Find more at Professinal Development Center (PDC)-NUST
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)