We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!

To my awesome brother, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today we celebrate you! I hope this year brings everything you wish for and more!

Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!

To My Sweet Brother, Happy Birthday. You were my friend, and you’re still my best friend. I think of you every day, but especially today.

For My Brother, Happy Birthday. Every birthday gets a little more special. Maybe that’s because family gets more important as we get older. Today it’s especially important that you know how much I love having you as a brother.

Happy Birthday To You. It's time to celebrate, brother! Sending love and birthday wishes your way to help you start your big day!

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 134

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birth day Mani Bhai

shukria

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MANI....HBD 

MAY U C MANY MORE...

shukraaaaaaaaaaaaaan

AP K 100VY janam din per meri shubkamnaye ap k sath hai mani bro:-P 

Many many happy returns of the day mani bhai...

Stay blessed and happy forever ameen.

Happy Birthday 
Stay Blessed.

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHYAnimated Candles GIFs Birthday Cakes With Name Edit

Happy birthday mani bhai..:)

3rd br:P:P:P

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service