We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!

To my awesome brother, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today we celebrate you! I hope this year brings everything you wish for and more!

Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!

To My Sweet Brother, Happy Birthday. You were my friend, and you’re still my best friend. I think of you every day, but especially today.

For My Brother, Happy Birthday. Every birthday gets a little more special. Maybe that’s because family gets more important as we get older. Today it’s especially important that you know how much I love having you as a brother.

Happy Birthday To You. It's time to celebrate, brother! Sending love and birthday wishes your way to help you start your big day!

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 147

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy wla bdy mani bhi........hmsha khush rhy abd rhy..aur sb sy khas dua MOLA PAK apki beti k naseeeb bhot a6y krn aur ap ka fakar bny wo AMEEN EHLI AMEEN

ameeen suma ameeen 

ameen

Happy birthday mani bhayaaaaaaa May Allah bless youuu

ameen suma ameen

So its 7th of June and ur birthday......!

May Allah BLESS YOU!! ^__^

shukrann jyy tyy :p

ameen  suma ameen

Happy Birthday Bro 

May ALLAH Bless You Always and Happy 

ameen !

ameen suma ameen

Thank you all and specially pari

no need to  thankss bhaiii its our duty to wish u on ur special day orr han mera cake ka hiissa

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service