We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

HAPp!! birthDaY.......JIYA jnai .....my pUbg lover ..
I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are.May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday
I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you.
I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve.
I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthdayIn good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday friend!
Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!
May God shower you with blessings today and always.
Happy birthday wishes for my friend!
Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
Every step of the way you were there for me. Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Happy birthday wishes!
Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend.
am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend
I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!
 You understand me like nobody else. I have a sibling in you my friend. 
Thank you always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday!
I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend!
LOVE U INnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
#.Always be hapPiiii in every field of life MAy Allah give u a long lasting HAppi life with ur friends and with ur special one 
May Allah gives u lots of haPpinesss in every field of life ............Happy birthday! Wishing you the most spectacular day! — Download ...Toppers, Design Round Birthday Cakes, Weight: 1 Pound, Packaging ...Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages & Cards for Android - APK Download

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 112

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

happyy wla bdday rapuu apiii..may u live long ameen

<3

Have a great birthday Rapu sis..

“Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!

thanks

• I hear today is your birthday. Another year older is another year wiser my friend.Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.Birthdays are special days that allow us to celebrate the day you came into our lives.On this day, your birthday, I hope that each and every one of your wishes comes true.I hope your day is full of fun and celebration. Happy birthday to you my dear!It’s your birthday! Let us celebrate joyfully another wonderful year of your life.

thank u

Happy birthday to you | happy birthday to you || Happy birthday happy birthday | Happy birthday to youuuuuuu 

May you Stay blessed and Happy forever and ever after AMEEN SUM AMEEN

thnx

!!!!!!! Happy birthday May Allah bless you Ameeen !!!!!!!!

Birthday wishes

Thank u soo muchh dramy for making my day special

most welcmmm cutie........

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! Sofia(VU ki ex) :{ updated their profile
4 hours ago
shahab al hassan posted a discussion
4 hours ago
shahab al hassan posted a status
"MCQs GRAND QUIZ (MID TERM) ISL 201"
4 hours ago
+!CS619!+ replied to +!CS619!+'s discussion MGT101 Short Notes VU Video Lectures 1 to 45 in the group MGT101 Financial Accounting
4 hours ago
+!CS619!+ added a discussion to the group MGT101 Financial Accounting
4 hours ago
Uswa and Laila kabeer are now friends
7 hours ago
°`·αғғαřοžУ ε ЙооЯ·´° ( آفروز ") and Nouman Butt are now friends
10 hours ago
Mushk replied to Mushk's discussion .. * * TEHREER KR MUJHY * * ..
11 hours ago
heavy updated their profile
11 hours ago
Awais posted discussions
12 hours ago
Alishba khan commented on Alishba khan's blog post "EGO"
12 hours ago
Profile IconShabbir Ahmad, Affan Gilani and Mishi joined Virtual University of Pakistan
13 hours ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service