We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

❤️❤️❤️❤️HAppy BIrthDAy.......CUTE GILR! ! ! ! !❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️H@pP!! h@Pp!! b!rthd@yy❤️

❤️❤️J@nem@N...kOjis ❤️❤️

I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true❤️❤️. Thanks for being such a great friend. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. ❤️❤️

I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve.

Happy birthday to my best friend,❤️❤️

the one who laughs at my silly jokes and still stands beside me even when I do dumb and stupid things!

Today is a special day because my best friend was born!

This year will be the best year ever!❤️❤️ Happy Birthday to the kindest person I know! May your Birthday be filled with thousands of smiles and hours of laughter!  I am proud to have such a faithful friend like you. ❤️❤️The whole world changes except our friendship! Our friendship stays strong year after year. Happy Birthday!

Today is another perfect reason for the enjoyment of life! Rock this world, happy Birthday! Dear best friend, I wish you the happiest and most fulfilling birthday yet. I wanted to write something awesome for this special day, but nothing is as awesome as you are. : I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see how special you are.❤️

Always be happii❤️❤️ …May Allah gives u a lot of happiness in new year of life…❤️❤️ Always be happy and successful in every fields of life ❤️❤️

. I’ll be honest, bestie, I thought you were a lot older than you are! It’s only because you’re so mature and sensible !

❤️❤️❤️Happy birthday!❤️❤️❤️

My bestie is getting older today. Another year and so many memories. Happy birthday, dude! From the bottom of my heart I’m wishing you the best, and I'm hoping time starts to slow down or else you'll soon become an old !❤️❤️Happy Birthday Black Background With Shining Sand. Vector Paper ...birthday decoration items packageballoons image | Birthday balloons pictures, Tumblr birthday ...Happy birthday to mansi.i... | Quotes & Writings by hetanshee ...22 ideas birthday greetings quotes messages friends #quotes ...Birthday Decoration Ideas | 1000+ Birthday Decoration ImagesBestie's Birthday Cake - cake by Jeana Byrd - CakesDecorHappy #colors make happy #cakes!! Design credit goes to the ...

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 39

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PSYCHO 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 

HMSHA KHUUSH RAHO ABAD RAHO MOLA KAMYB KRN EHLI AMEEN 

thnkuuuuuuuuu soo much janiii

Have a great birthday Esha!

Happywala BirthdayJaniHappywala BirthdayJaniHappywala BirthdayJaniHappywala BirthdayJaniHappywala BirthdayJani

happyy birthdayyy

RSS

Latest Activity

Habiba replied to Habiba's discussion CS502 Assignment No. 1 Spring 2020 Due date 28-05-2020 in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
23 minutes ago
Sufyan Ali posted a discussion
29 minutes ago
Muhammad Uzair replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS506 - Web Design and Development Assignment # 1 Due Date Jun 06, 2020 in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
39 minutes ago
Muhammad Uzair joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
39 minutes ago
Mehak Aziz liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU602 Educational Leadership and Management Online Quiz No 01 spring 2020 Solution Discussion
51 minutes ago
Habiba replied to Habiba's discussion CS502 Assignment No. 2 Spring 2020 Due date 13-06-2020 in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
52 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020 in the group ECO403 Macroeconomics
59 minutes ago
Muhammad Azam liked Asima Mughal's discussion MTH 601 Assignment#1 solution due date is 8-6-2020
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT502 Organizational Behavior
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020 in the group ECO403 Macroeconomics
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group ECO403 Macroeconomics
1 hour ago

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service