We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Let's Come and Celebrate the Birthday Of Sir.M Tariq MaliBirthday Cake For sir

Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.

You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.

It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you’re becoming more perfect.

On this special day, I wish that the every day of your next year be filled with love, joy, happiness, and warmth. May you get everything you want”

Birthday Song ️ Best Good Wishes For Your Birthday 2020 ...

On your day, I wish you better luck for the future. May you succeed in every race of the life. Have a wonderful birthday and may your every day be special and delightful. Happy Birthday”“May your day brings that smile to your face that never fade away the whole year. I wish best for you and pray that you get blessings of God. Happy Birthday, stay happy and remember me in your prayers”

https://youtu.be/oEZ0COwz1so

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 58

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARIQ SIR , MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY :)

MANY MANY RETURNZ OF THE DAY TARIQ BHAI...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear SIR TARIQ
Happy Birthday to You.

wishing you a very happy birthday Tariq sir 

May Allah bless you 

Happy Birthday Animated Ecard... Free Happy Birthday eCards | 123 ...

I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

May your birthday be full of happy hours and special moments to remember for a long long time!

Happy balday Sal Tariq bhai!!!!

Happy birthday sir ...........may u live long....May Allah bless u more n more....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO

YOU

RESPECTED

TARIQ SIR

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service