We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

lets celebrate  the  birthday  of  my sweetest & loving  sister 

+ ! ❤INNOCENT❤

On your special day I wish you only smiles and joy. May each minute of your life be filled with happiness and may this birthday be just perfect for you! My wonderful sister, you are only one in this entire world and I couldn't find another great sister like you anywhere.

HappyBirthday jana  :-*

Maybe you were one of the floating souls in heaven. But I’m so lucky that I’ve found you as my sweet sister. Happy Birthday.

If I could have another chance to choose my sister, I would choose you every single time because I love you so much

I want to thank you, my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.

hamesha  khush rho meri  pgli c behna 

dill  sy ❤❤❤❤

Ameen suma  Ameen

+ ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 272

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we Wish you a happy Birthday , we pray for you and your Family's good health , happiness and prosperity 

Thanks All sisters and brothers

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service