We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Happy HAppy birthday !! Always be happy Allah bless you alot of happiness alot of sucessful in every corner of life... I wish this new year of life may brings many happiness and many more precious things that you want..Your all wishes and dreams comes true.... Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. ...Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day.Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday... On this day, may your most cherished desires come true; i wish you success in life. ... We prayed to God to give us a special gift. ... Happy birthday! ...💝💝💖💖😘😘😘😘😘😘 Dear Friend, as you move into another year of your life, may the blessings and success follow you always. ... You are a very special person to me. ... Happy birthday my sweeet friend and lovely sister May Allah bless you and always happy in your life ❤️❤️💖💖💖💞💞💝💝I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter🧡 May all of your birthday wishes come true💚 Unknown To someone who touches each life you enter, spreading joy to everyone you meet: may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold💛 I wish you many more happiest of birthday ameen ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💚💙💜💖💛🧡💚💛🧡❤️Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend! A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday happyy birthady mny mny happy returns of the day stay blesed nd happy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Today is the birthday of the person who is spreading joy and positivity all around. 🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Big Day Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday khush raho shad rho abad rho Ameeennn

No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday

happy birthday

Happy Birthday Dear

Allah bless u 

Ameen

many many happy returns of the day

MANY MANY Happy Returns of the DAY....HBD

best wishes and prayers for you....lovely person!! stay blessed 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

CrAzY SiDdO updated their profile
42 seconds ago
سعيد احمد replied to سعيد احمد's discussion KHUSHBO
1 hour ago
imtanan replied to Abdul Basit's discussion CS101 Final Term Solved Paper 2021 | CS101 Past Paper 2021 | CS101 Final Term Important Questions, cs101 final term solved papers,
1 hour ago
SK(MS-SE) replied to shan's discussion paisa ya pyaar???
3 hours ago
Tayyaba Lariab posted a status
"Kindly koi bta day agr kisi k practical rh jy to kya paper b nae ho ga"
3 hours ago
Aibak Ayyaz updated their profile
3 hours ago
Farsh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Amna Bhatti replied to + ❤ Spoken Girl's discussion MaTuRItY
3 hours ago

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service