(Hints) how to prepare for ur Mid/final term exams
INSHA ALLAH IT WILL B HELPFULL IN UR EXAMS Preparation
check ur current uploaded papers during mid/final terms that u can easily take little idea from them and
Don't Waste most of ur time on internet
download and organize all of ur data that recquired and take their prints with u due to electricity crises
Some golden rules which will help you all to get maximum numbers:
1. Try to get all the lectures on 1.3 fast track. Which means you increase the speed of your lectures to see all the lectures and suppose your lecture time is 45 minutes so by increasing the speed you will get this lecture on 10.5 minutes. So its good.
2. Reference books are very important. The examination in Vu. We have 80% MCQ's, 5% Short questions and 15% Subjective. So the 85% of the material which come from the reference books. In notes you have not find any mcq's but in reference books of Vu Course you will get in the end of every chapter. So try to get them for example you can see in Cs601 Data Communication Course.
3. In the end of every vu lecture. You will find a summary. Always see the summary carefully then you are going to get the key points.
4. One more thing that we waste all the time on our assignments the assignment only gives 5 marks out of 100. So the 50% marks are for final term and 35% for the Mid term and 5 % for GDB and 5% for quiz. So try to prepare your self for the exams.
5. Watch at least 2 lecture of each subject. Which will help you more. If you see one lecture a day then the next on other day. You will hardly understand and will not be able to relate the next lecture with the previous one. So for that you have to do a lot more effort.
for mid term download 1-22 lectures short notes/ppt slides
Download past papers and short notes/power point slides from lectures 23-45 for final term...
read them and also read current solved quizez,gdbs, assignments during ur semester that u submitted
1st read ur book/short notes then if u find any difficulty then see and listen video lectures if needed
2nd read ur objectives solved past papers (Mcq's) and subjective past papers
3rd Faqs and Glossary
4th in revision solve ur unsolved past papers
make ur own notes
how can u find ur short notes or past papers, quizez?
go top cornor of the right side
cilck on (click and find ur subjects)
then see code subjects
click this link below
after clicking this link
see ur subject code and click it
cs 101, mgt, etc
thora sa niche view all option on right side ko click kren
then step wise 1,2,3,4,5,6 ko click krte jayen aur dekhte jayen pastpapers and short notes mil jayen ge
for cs,stat mth subjects download
sir m.tariq malik and Moaaz student ki files
for mgt,mkt,psy soc, isl, phy, mkt etc subjects download
m.tariq malik wajid malik, faheem saqib, shahzad saqib and hafiz salman majeed ki files ko read kren
Authentic past papers (with reference if found) (mcq,s + subjective)
Glossary of each subject from ur lms id
do ur practice of computer,math and numerical subjects more and more as u can
repeat only of ur prapared course material befroe giving ur exam
clear ur concepts and read thoroughly
not verbally (Vu Group)
agr FAQS after mid/final term lectures k given hun to
Go to ur lms account
click on (course website) any of ur subject
next select FAQs (V.U Group)
read them all i hope this will b helpful in ur exams
say Darood-e-Pak and offer Namaz
bt before going to exams repeat them once surely
and keep me in ur prayers
The earlier you start, the more time you will have to prepare for the exam. You don't have to wait until exam time approaches; try to set the stage from the beginning of the course by reviewing the material after each class. By starting early and studying on a regular basis, you will have a better opportunity to absorb the information and life will be a lot easier when it's time to put it all together for the exam.
Make sure all of your course material is well organized so you can find and fill any gaps. If you miss any classes, get the notes from your friends right away instead of scrambling at the last minute. Proper organization will help you to get a better picture of the material that has to be covered and improve the flow of the study process.
Creating a Study Plan
As the exam nears, you will need to create a plan to help you study effectively and minimize stress. The first step is to figure out how much time and effort you must dedicate to studying for the exam by asking the following questions:
To prepare the study plan, map out all of the material that has to be covered and make a schedule showing what, when and how much you will study each day. If you have kept up with the course work, studying will involve revision of the material that you have already covered. If you are behind in the course, you will have to finish the readings and other uncompleted work before starting the revision (if there isn't enough time to go over everything, you must decide what is most important for the exam).
Here are some tips to follow in creating your study plan:
Studying for the Exam
You are now armed with a plan and ready to start studying for the exam. Try to study in a location where you can concentrate and won't be interrupted. You can work with others or join a study group if you find it helpful, but be careful to keep it from turning into an inefficient use of your time. Some proven study tools and techniques are listed below - people respond to different learning styles, so use what works for you.
Revising with Summary Notes
Make a condensed version of your readings and class notes by creating summary notes. Pinpoint the key terms and concepts and make sure that you understand them. You can identify key terms and concepts by paying attention to what has been emphasized in your classes, textbooks and course syllabus. For example, if a particular topic has taken up a lot of time in the classroom, it is more likely to be on the exam and you should have a good understanding of it.
Thanks a lot
That's Gud MeThod PrepaRing Of PapeRz.....NYcE ShaRinG JAZAK ALLAH
nice sharing bro keep it up
thanx for sharing this informative material...
thank fr sch a nice sharing...........
Thankeu very muchhhh
nice sharing thanks.......................