We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
plz help me gyzzzzz....
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
once listen lecture and try to find references of ur solved question files. which you get from internet , this thesis will lead you to the top position
thank u sooo much
How You Can Get Good Marks
Dear fellows here I want to tell you how you can get good marks in Virtual University of Pakistan.
So Students first of all you must know about the VU 20% Rule for passing an Exam.
You can see the Vu 20% Rule for passing an Exam from the below link.
If you have any confusion related Vu 20% Rule for passing an Exam. You can contact with me. I will be tried to explain you in detail & easy way.
Secondly you must know about Grading Scheme of your subject because each subject has different Grading Scheme.
You can see the Grading Scheme of your subjects in your VULMS account. Click on yoursubject (Course Website) one by one. After you have been clicked on the subject (Course Website). You will see the different tabs like course info, Overview, FAQ, Books, downloads and also Grading Scheme. Click on the Grading Scheme & note downs the grading scheme for assignments, online quizzes , GDB , mid term & Final term exam.
Third point which is the most important, mostly students don’t take seriously.
You must try to get a maximum marks in your assignment, online Quizzes, GDB and mid term exam.
If you do this, I give you 100% surety. You will be got good marks in final score.
Because getting the maximum marks in assignments, online Quizzes, GDB & mid term exam, you have to secure for final term exam. You have need less effort in final term exam. You can achieve the maximum marks in these (assignments, online Quizzes, GDB & mid term exam) easily.
For more about study Tips click on the below link.
1. Study on daily basis and avoid any days off. Always watch lectures and take your own notes from the lectures. Keep putting the notes on side for revision over the weekend and near to mid/final exams. If you find any difficulties, do ask questions on MDBs and also consult books and related material.
2. Start working on your assignments/quizzes the day they are given by the Instructors. Don’t wait till the end. Anything can happen. By just scoring well in assignments and GMBS, one can secure 20% marks. Don’t loose them.
3. Try to achieve best possible grades and do not worry too much about the duration of the degree program.
4. Manage your courses according to your energies/abilities. If you ever find that out of six courses, one or two courses are difficult to handle due to any reason then drop them and concentrate on the remaining courses to score good GPA. The dropped courses can be taken at later stages i.e. in upcoming semesters. While practicing such thing only precaution is to seek guidance from your teacher / program coordinator that if you drop any "abc123" course, would it effect your course selection in the next semester or not.
I am sure that if you follow the above given instructions you
Now there is a little bit change in new VU grading Scheme you must achieve atleast 20% in mid term and 30% in final term atleast and your final term aggregate should be atleast 50%. Grade below 50% will be considered as F grade.
to be declared as Pass in any subject you must achieve at least 50% (Mid+Final) aggregate in your exams otherwise you must improve your course again (reapear in the same subject in which you have less than50%)
It means that it is ok that you get 20% in mid term you are pass but to pass final term as well you should must have 30% in final term. (20%+30%=50%=Pass) or 25%+25% = 50% = Pass etc
If a student fails to get atleast 20% in mid term exams but gets good marks in final term andAssignments,quizes or GDBs then he/she will not be declared as Pass because mid term score is less then20% he/she will get F grade.
Similarly if a student gets good marks in mid term /GDB/Quiz but fails to get good marks according to scheme then he/she will not Pass and will get F grade. because final term exam result aggregate must be equal to 50% otherwise no chance to pass.
Never miss any assignment quiz or GDB. If you miss them then it will affect your CGPA (if these activities are graded). These activities also give you clear understanding about VU examination Scheme.
Tips to pass your Exams in VU
1. Do not copy MCQs found from internet as it is. try to verify them from your text bookand internet as well. because most of the MCQs are not correctly solved so these wronganswers can decrease your Final Result. If you solve any Material related to study then try to give reference for it( page number Lecture no etc).
2. Respect your parents respect your Teachers their prayers are source of your success.
3. Don't feel proud on your success and dont feel ashamed (disappointed) on your less grade. Pay thanks (be obedient) to Allah and have Faith on Him. Try to seek help from Him. Moreover Hardwork is Key to achieve your Goal of life.
4. Read handout properly and attentively also prepare from past papers (solved with reference)
5. Make your assignments, GDBs yourself it you copy from others then you will get Zero marks and it will effect your final grade. So be attentive and active in your activities. Doyour work yourself. Do not rely on anyone because it may possiblr that the assignment or GDB idea you are coping is not correct so always use your own thoughts for your work.
6. Your concepts should be clear relevant to all subjects because VU exam questions are concept based so be present minded to solve your papers.
7. Always use solved with reference files for your exams preparation to avoid any disturbance and deduction of marks.
8. If you get low grade in mid term do not be disappointed. Start preparing for final term with double effort and try to overcome your loss. If you are able to get good marks in final term/assignments/quiz/GDB then it is possible that you will get good CGPA. So do not be disappointed with mid term low grade result, try to work hard for final term.
9. Never try to disgrace anyone and respect others because "A man who respects others is respected by all" and this is the key to success. Say your prayers five times a day and recite the Holy Quran daily to get success. Never forget Allah Almight and He will never forget you and He will never ever let you down InshaAllah.
10. Remember that Allah Almight helps those who helps themselves so never rely on anyone never beg for anything before anyone. It is only Allah who can give you success and hard work and trust on Allah are key to success.
Mid term + Final Term Result
18%(Less than 20) 40% Fail
40% 18%(Less than 20) Fail
20% 20% Pass
And to be declared as passed as a whole in a particular subject you must have atleat 40% or CGPA equals to 1.00. grade below 40% will be included in F grade and you must have to reapear in that subject in which you have F grade. D grade subjects are not necessary to improve. You can carry on with D grade but if you want to improve D grade then you can improve it only once before the issuance of degree, otherwise you will not be able to improve D grade once you got your degree.
Assignments/Qiuzs/GDBS are like bonus for you. do your best in it to get Excellent Grades. these are only 20% of your Total Grade but improve your semester performance. So make them as excellent as you can.
A great effort, really appreciated,
thanks for your time, that all information posted was very important & meaningful for every one.
any way I got the point but little confused about the Midterm & final term percentage. how ever you posted 20% in midterm & 30% in final term will be equal to pass.
but at the end its 20% mid & 20% final,
Please write me back, I thankful to you.
hope you get appropriate answer
thanks sana for help
Thanks a lot sister for such a good information.May allah bless you.