We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Being a girl is biggest blessing of Lord and believes you me there are many things we girls are blessed with more than the boys. Our life, our rooms, colleges, dresses and our accessories are much better than those of boys and therefore we need a good space in our room to accommodate them all. Girl’s bedrooms have more or less common color themes of pink color and they decorate the rest things accordingly. Many of the girl’s room also are witnessed with purple colored theme too. Bed are cutest and prettiest thingies to find in girls rooms, you can decorate them with good bed sheets, bed curtains and pillow.

Place cute lamps and frames of your friends and families on your side tables. Your dressing table is the blessing for you so place all your favorite nail colors, lipsticksblush on, perfumes, eyeshades, colognes and deodorants on it. I have many stuff toys in my rooms and most of the girls have them too, place cute and your favorite stuff toys to give a “girly” affect to your room. Add beautiful curtains on windows. Place cute and beautiful wall hangers, post cards and lightning fixtures on your room walls. See, this is how to decorate a bedroom in girly manner!

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice

nice sis...vry elegant!

beautiful 

Wow....very nice 

Sana also seems 2b a good interior designer 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service