We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

2x0nowdsqht5h

How To Get Excellent Grades In VU (Guidelines For New Students)

How To Get Excellent Grades In VU (Guidelines For New Students)

Some Students Have Wrong Concepts about VU Study that VU is Tough university and we can not Get Excellent grades in VU. It is Totally Wrong. VU is the most easiest university. The study Patern of VU is very easy and unique as compared to other universities.

What to Do to Get Excellent Grades

VU patern is very easy. It is Mostly Concept based. Follow these steps to improve your position in VU.

1. VU exams consists of MCQs Mostly. In Mid Term Mostly there are 20 Question of MCQs and 6 Subjective Questions. Total 40 Marks and 26 Question ( pattern may be according to subject mostly there are 26 Question in each subject in Mid term ).

2. In Final Term there are total 52 Questions 40 MCQs and 12 Subjective Questions.. Total 80 Marks.

3. What you have to do is Becarefull while attepting your MCQs Specially. Donot Copy MCQs (if you are not sure these are correctly solved or not). Try to solve MCQs by yourself using your text book and internet source. Dont follow wrongly solved MCQs. It will decrease your Marks.

4. Listen to your Lectures regularly. If not possible then Listen the lecture from there you dont understand. Try to make notes for your Subject yourself.

5. Assignment/Quiz/GDBs are total 20% of total grade. these act like a bonus for your grade. Try to attempt all of them and dont miss any of them. try to solve them yourself. In copy case 0 Marks will be given and your grade will decrease.

6. If you dont understand a question given in assignment then search from Internet and dont copy as it is. Try to take only concept and describe in your own words.

Some Suggestions for Success

7. Dont be jealous to anyone. Always help others and try to seek Help from Allah.

8. Read the Holly Quraan dailly (a little bit at least) and have faith on Allah.

9. Dont be proud on your achievements. Pay thanks to Allah.

10. Respect you elders, teachers and parents and earn their prayers. It will give you success.

11. Love to seek knowledge as it is our religious obligation.

12. Try to work hard with full devotion and concentration. avoid and put every thing aside.

13. Mostly students do not study and copy material from others and take help from others. but my dear allz. These all can not be with you in your exam. please try to do your work yourself. it will ensure ur success and decrease the chances of your failure

14. Read your text book(handouts) carefully and underline important points for MCQs. Try to prepare MCQs files yourself.

15. After reading handouts consult past papers also (but correctly solved). If you are not sure about their correction. try to solve them correctly or request us here we will try to solve them inshaAllah.

16. Try to consult current papers which other students share on this site. Mostly Questions repeat in VU.

17. Dont use unfair means to pass your exam. Do your best and leave the rest on Almighty Allah.

May Allah bless you all..

Regards

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1328

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allah aap ka bala karey

thank you sister excellent information

jazakAllah,,,,,,,,,, nice sharing sis 

nice and informative

Nice discussion

nyc tips

thanks for your motivation and sharing the facts, i am really happy to see that you care of new comers i am one of..Thanks a lot

nice

what is the role of MDB in final grading?

very well cleared. and one more thing that I'd like to ask u is that what is the maximum limit of credit hours in a semester? I've selected 5 courses which has 3 crdt hours each. can I select more?

My course is BS(CS) sem 2. I intend to take 7 courses in this semster. but when I selelct 5 courses of 3 crdt hours each. it shows u cant select more than 15 crdt hours.

RSS

Latest Activity

+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM401 Fundamentals of Public Relations Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MCM401 Fundamentals of Public Relations
22 minutes ago
+ Drama Queen ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Mery pass tum ho Memes :P
26 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik's discussion was featured
29 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS619 Final Project VIVA Preparation Notes
29 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM311 Reporting and Sub-Editing Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MCM311 Reporting and Sub-Editing
29 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM311 Reporting and Sub-Editing Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
30 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS619 Final Project
32 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MCM311 Reporting and Sub-Editing
32 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Mery pass tum ho Memes :P
33 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BT101 Ecology, Biodiversity & Evolution-I GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group BT101 Ecology, Biodiversity & Evolution-I
42 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BT101 Ecology, Biodiversity & Evolution-I GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
42 minutes ago
Profile IconSUMMAN FARRUKH, zaair, Mohsin Ali and 3 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
42 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service