We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
How To Get Excellent Grades In VU (Guidelines For New Students)
Some Students Have Wrong Concepts about VU Study that VU is Tough university and we can not Get Excellent grades in VU. It is Totally Wrong. VU is the most easiest university. The study Patern of VU is very easy and unique as compared to other universities.
What to Do to Get Excellent Grades
VU patern is very easy. It is Mostly Concept based. Follow these steps to improve your position in VU.
1. VU exams consists of MCQs Mostly. In Mid Term Mostly there are 20 Question of MCQs and 6 Subjective Questions. Total 40 Marks and 26 Question ( pattern may be according to subject mostly there are 26 Question in each subject in Mid term ).
2. In Final Term there are total 52 Questions 40 MCQs and 12 Subjective Questions.. Total 80 Marks.
3. What you have to do is Becarefull while attepting your MCQs Specially. Donot Copy MCQs (if you are not sure these are correctly solved or not). Try to solve MCQs by yourself using your text book and internet source. Dont follow wrongly solved MCQs. It will decrease your Marks.
4. Listen to your Lectures regularly. If not possible then Listen the lecture from there you dont understand. Try to make notes for your Subject yourself.
5. Assignment/Quiz/GDBs are total 20% of total grade. these act like a bonus for your grade. Try to attempt all of them and dont miss any of them. try to solve them yourself. In copy case 0 Marks will be given and your grade will decrease.
6. If you dont understand a question given in assignment then search from Internet and dont copy as it is. Try to take only concept and describe in your own words.
Some Suggestions for Success
7. Dont be jealous to anyone. Always help others and try to seek Help from Allah.
8. Read the Holly Quraan dailly (a little bit at least) and have faith on Allah.
9. Dont be proud on your achievements. Pay thanks to Allah.
10. Respect you elders, teachers and parents and earn their prayers. It will give you success.
11. Love to seek knowledge as it is our religious obligation.
12. Try to work hard with full devotion and concentration. avoid and put every thing aside.
13. Mostly students do not study and copy material from others and take help from others. but my dear allz. These all can not be with you in your exam. please try to do your work yourself. it will ensure ur success and decrease the chances of your failure
14. Read your text book(handouts) carefully and underline important points for MCQs. Try to prepare MCQs files yourself.
15. After reading handouts consult past papers also (but correctly solved). If you are not sure about their correction. try to solve them correctly or request us here we will try to solve them inshaAllah.
16. Try to consult current papers which other students share on this site. Mostly Questions repeat in VU.
17. Dont use unfair means to pass your exam. Do your best and leave the rest on Almighty Allah.
May Allah bless you all..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Allah aap ka bala karey
thank you sister excellent information
jazakAllah,,,,,,,,,, nice sharing sis
nice and informative
thanks for your motivation and sharing the facts, i am really happy to see that you care of new comers i am one of..Thanks a lot
what is the role of MDB in final grading?
very well cleared. and one more thing that I'd like to ask u is that what is the maximum limit of credit hours in a semester? I've selected 5 courses which has 3 crdt hours each. can I select more?
My course is BS(CS) sem 2. I intend to take 7 courses in this semster. but when I selelct 5 courses of 3 crdt hours each. it shows u cant select more than 15 crdt hours.