We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
First get yourself out from the bubble of desperate times desperate measures. You should have a very clear picture of how you are going to handle your exam before the exam. No battles have won without proper strategy. Knowledge of theory part is tool/weapon that you can use in the battle/examination. Even having weapons of mass destruction (high level of preparation) you can’t win this war without proper strategy (know where to strike). We should first work on our strategy then start revising the theory portion and make a habit of practising as much MCQs you can before the exam. Because in the exam they will test your knowledge based on hundreds of MCQproblems rather than asking you straight out your concepts and all.
In MCQ type questions it’s not the question that makes the examination tough it’s the 4 options that create chaos in our mind. We all have enough theory knowledge to crack any exam but as the trend has changed so, we need objective approach to solve objective type problems.
1. Think First Act Later: Inside the examination hall after reading a particular question. Few questions often come in our mind. Is this topic is from outside the syllabus? Do I have heard of this topic/term before? , Which subject is this question from? Let’s say we already have hundreds of question to solve in the examinationand our mind creating questions after reading a question is not good. To handle this type of problem make a habit or train your brain in such a way that it asks the questions first after reading a particular MCQ rather than questions coming into your brain so, what are the questions you need to ask? First ask yourself just after reading the question which subject this question is from? Once you get the answer ask again which topic? Now after answering these two questions your brain will only look for answers from the topics of this subject only rather than throwing the stones in dark.
2. Method Of Elimination. In all almost all objective type questions two options can be eliminated after reading the question. The approach is simple , read the question once then read all the four options carefully then pick out two options that can’t be answer of the question. If we eliminate two options we have to search for answer among the remaining two only.
3. Don’t See The Options Yet: In this approach first read the question carefully. Then without reading the options try to think of an answer. If a topic surround the questions comes into your mind in the very first moment after reading the question now, see the options and look for the option that matches with your mind picked answer/topic. How this approach helps? These days objective questions and there options are designed in such a way that even if you have knowledge of that particular question after reading the all four options you will get confused. And this confusion will create question in your mind Do I really have studied this topic in-depth?
4. Let Me Fill The Blanks: In this approach try to consider a particular question as a fill in the blank type question rather than a MCQ. Read the question carefully then virtually fill answer to this question in your brain. Now read the options and try to pick one. You may think that this approach is similar to Don’t see the options yet but it’s slightly more concentrated towards the correct option.
5. Combined Approach: In this approach of solving MCQ’s you need to apply all the weapons you have. First use Don’t see the options yet then apply Method of elimination. By using combined approach you will end up with one option rather than two in case of only applying method of elimination.
Practice few mcq’s based upon the 5 approaches and judge with approach(s) works best for you and try to apply them in your final exam. Do let us know in the comments below how it goes
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
in Sb approaches ko prhny se behtr ha k banda 1 bar handouts e prh lyy....
huhhhh prho book ini parhaku :/
The three key vital components to streamline MCQ solving process is as follows:
See more Educational Tips here > Educational News