We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Looking For Something at Site? Search Below

Aslam o alikom

I am sharing my bad experience here for awareness . 

I received a Message from InfoSMS about a Whatsapp code after few seconds i received call from a number 03066605527 (7:20 PM 04-11-2018) on which a Boy was asking about that code, and saying its a Business code and tell me i will be obliged and you received that SMS just by wrong entry of a digit. Mistakenly i was working and tell him the same code. At 9:12pm(approximately) i use my whats app but my whats app was hacked/or used on an other number. After that i just blocked my sim service.

But i am worried about that i don't know where he used my whatsapp number.  I am very sad that i did not give attention to the SMS and told the code. May be he is a terrorist or any one else i dont know. Unfortunately Total 'recall App' (call recorder) did not record that call. 

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 588

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It would be a funny comment. 

You should have re-installed your whatsapp @ the time when you felt its hacked by someone. By doing so,,, you know whatsapp cant run on two mobile phones with a single number. Therefore, by activating whatsapp account again on your mobile you could have get the access again and the access he got was archived. Instead of doing emails and calls you should have done this.

Anyhow he might be someone who knows you personally. But this whole was strange

Aqal honi chahye bs thori c Saaf Saaf text k sath likha ata your Whatsap code_ _ _ _ jb wohi dy dena kisi ko to baki reh kya gya peechy 

My suggestion to you is, to report this call and quickly remove the number which was compromised, from all your email accounts, social media account and especially bank accounts, file a report on cyber crime unit or file a FIR report in your local police station against the anonymous person who tried to do this to you, keep the record of the FIR with you , if he does try to misuse of your number. you will have some evidence about it, change your mobile number. block the sim card to prevent such case,

This is a very common case people behind the masks dial random numbers and they will tell you that you have been registered in a lucky Draw, or they will ask call you on behalf of a bank and will tell you to update the details of your bank account. or they will say anything to get the code, this is a social engineering tactic to gain access to certain things or misuse your mobile number , basically your phone numbers is registered with your facebook, twitter, your email accounts, these days those organizations have come up with two way authentication method to provide security to the users even your password gets leaked, and someone tries to sign in, it will ask you for the code which will be sent to your mobile number, if you provide the code then you will be able to login. so this is a method which some attackers have been using against those who are not aware enough, they are the victim most of the time.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service