We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

I decide to quit my study now from VU. because there is no value of VU in Pakistan. I think study from VU is just wastage of time, money and other resources. No body respect VU degree as well as VU students.

I am very dishearten from VU degree value. Even some one ask me what I do in study and from where is do my study I can't tell true because when peoples hear about VU they laugh on me. And I feel very guilty just like i do some crime to get admission in VU.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vu degree ke lots of students Job kar rahe hai and Professional skills me Skills dekhi jati hai Degree nai Ager aap ke pass SKills hai toh ap ko prefer keya jaye gaa .. 

skills pvt companies mn job k liye dykhe jaten.  bs. 

I was done my MBA from VU in Oct 2012 with 2.78 CGPA but still can't get any job. where I go for job they mostly prefer PU students. VU student come at the end of employer selection list.

Latter I Start MIT from VU and now I'm in final Semester with 3.45 CGPA but now I see that VU is excluded from PMO LAPTOP Scheme eligibility List. This thing is very dishearten me.   

just because of laptops ?

Not for Laptop Just for Discrimination 

waqas its not true. VU degree has value in the world. And VU graduates are getting good jobs in well reputed organization. You just build up your skills. Look if student of LUMS has no good  skills then LUMS degree is useless.

I am doing Software Development from last 6 years and i have done many project in last 6 years. like School Management System, Gold Business Management System, Retail Management System, etc and also Web Development, I think I have skill of 9 programming languages and I also develop project on Microcontrollers. But this is my own skill not VU's granted.

Waqas how you take this decision? means what is rational in your decision?

Mr. Waqas Khan, i m a proud graduate of vu and working for one of the top organization of pakistan (atomic energy) and taki8ng 52000 salary

i m selected on merit among 460 candidates in 2011

i have done BS (CS) from VU in 2006 and beat COMSATS, FAST, PU graduates

don't make excuses..just try and try again..

job is not a matter of days, but try build your skills..

i know many graduates with cgpa above then 3 but they are unable to write an application for employment. i know because m dealing recruitment. our graduates have good sense of learning and performing well.

good Akif!

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service