Dear Students,

It has been observed that most of the content of final and mid term solved past papers are not 100 % correct and also it has been found that most of the students said that our particular paper was totally from the past papers but they have not scored the good marks in the end. so it is a request to all the students that make sure the highlighted answers and correct options are correct or not by checking and confirming the appropriate answers on your own. When anyone will confirm the correct options from handouts then it will also help to cover the handouts material as much as it needs.

Thanks and best regards

Abdul Rehman Ansari

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hhmmm everybody i think so first ought to read handouts then go for past papers...it would b best for us..

yes exactly 

nice u raise a good point

keep it up 

very good information for students

yes we should read handouts.......

But any students got no time to read lengthy lectures thoroughly hence give preference to past handouts which are easy to search and prepare for exams. If someone download past exams say 10 he have definately got no time to search each MCQs for it's correct solution.

It's also a big responsibility for uploader to confirm first and then go for uploading. As he should realize his responsibility that whole pakistan will depoend on his uploads..

Personally i have also noticed the same that in one past paper file solution is A) whereas in other solution is another option. And it really makes me sad that why students can't first confirm at their end and then upload.... If this problem will solve i'm sure it's not hard to get good grades....

This is why it would bi better to solve at your own 

thanks bhai......

thanks 4 the informatin brother :)

yes exactly

all the students that make sure the highlighted answers and correct options are correct or not by checking and confirming the appropriate answers on your own. When anyone will confirm the correct options from handouts then it will also help to cover the handouts material as much as it needs.

ABDUL REHMAN ANSARI  ap nay 100% theak kaha hai or tayari ka sab say best way b yahi hai..

Yeah it is . the only thing we need is to just aware all the students here from the plate form of VUSTUDENTS

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service