Dear Students,

It has been observed that most of the content of final and mid term solved past papers are not 100 % correct and also it has been found that most of the students said that our particular paper was totally from the past papers but they have not scored the good marks in the end. so it is a request to all the students that make sure the highlighted answers and correct options are correct or not by checking and confirming the appropriate answers on your own. When anyone will confirm the correct options from handouts then it will also help to cover the handouts material as much as it needs.

Thanks and best regards

Abdul Rehman Ansari

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes its true

hmm right 

nice info but som std doesnot have  lenthly stdy time  so what can do ??????

The solution of this problem that i have given is that just pick those papers and verify the answers from your handouts on computer in pdf file of particular subject by searching and it will take how much time to verify 1 complete paper? i think maximum 30 mints

But just realize that in those 30 mints you will through from your handouts and will read some part of it. Which will give yo satisfaction that you read the handouts atleast.

I am also a jobster but now i realize that in 5th semester of MBA so sharing my experiences with solid reasons which are beneficial for you girls and guys 

yes u r exactly right..........

i have too checked that mostly given asnwer are incorrect. Dnt wory guys bhai ap ka sth ha .final paper be feb  me hen  kch kartay hen sb mil ka .

yes you r rite abdul rehman ansari we shold first go throug the notes and theen see the past pspers

thanks for information regarding this

Thanks all to realize that 

waaao great 

i was observing this all since i visited helping sites.Well said Abdulr Rehman. and i think boht sy logo ny ye note kia ho ga but kisi ny dosro ko aware krny ki koshish nai ki or at least mai ny kbi aisa koi link nai daikha k is problm ko discuss kia jay and try to stop this all.

i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

every one should realize his or her responsblity that the material which they are going to upload is 100% perfect. u know sari help sites material sy bhri pari hain but boht afsos k sath k no one get benefit from it. 

and one thing more ager ap just hilighted papers upload krny ki bjay refrance material b provide kro gy to it should help the students more. aur rutta marny ki bjay wo related toppic ko b smjh lain gy. and will also be able to solve the similar type questions.

i once again appreciate it. and request to all members k apni respnsibility smjhty huy valid material upload krain

best wishes for all

ryyyyyyttttt bhaaaaaiii. . . !

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service