Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Aslam o Alaikum,
Friends there is open offer to all Bscs, bcs, mcs, bsit, Mit students who love C++ programing bcoz Virtual University of Pakistan make a team for Microsoft competition and only limited students are required.
In this competition around about 15 universities from Pakistan compete and thousands of universities
compete all over the world.In this competition we develop a window phone 7 application as a project in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. For this we must have the strong concept or depth knowledge of C++. All the students of this team use the free license of of All software of Microsoft. for more detail visit www.imaginecup.com

So, Rector gave me the permission & appriciate to compete the competition with my team and he always with us in this competition.
So, for more information or join me at bc110201664@vu.edu.pk , princeusman009@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Usman Nasir

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Salaam,

how are u ? i m interested in this competition. i need some more detail about this.

thanks for great news.

Allah Hafiz 

waslam, thats great i will gave all details from this id bc110201664@vu.edu.pk or princeusman009@gmail.com so contact me on these idz.

and now 3 members already selected so inshallah we discuss on it at the same day in same campus as soon as possible.

YA I ALSO WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPETITION

waslam, thats great i will gave all details from this id bc110201664@vu.edu.pk or princeusman009@gmail.com so contact me on these idz.

and now 3 members already selected so inshallah we discuss on it at the same day in same campus as soon as possible.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service