We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Imran Khan With Reham Khan Wedding / Marriage Pictures,Images,Videos

Imran Khan With Reham Khan Wedding / Marriage Pictures,Images,Videos

IMRAN KHAN WEDS REHAM KHAN WEDDING PICS

Imran Khan Weds Reham Khan Wedding PicsImran Khan Weds Reham Khan Wedding Pics

Imran-Khan-Weds-Reham-Khan-Wedding-Pics-3Imran-Khan-Weds-Reham-Khan-Wedding-Pics-5Imran-Khan-Weds-Reham-Khan-Wedding-Pics-4

Imran Khan Weds Reham Khan Wedding Pics

reham khan pic
Reham khan pic 2014
reham khan images
rehaam khan pics
reham khan children pictures
reham khan image whith out clatch
reham khan images downloaded
download Imran khan second marriage photos
reham khan pics
reham khan pis

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2388

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

imran khan and reham khan wedding Picture

Pakistani lawmaker weds previous BBC climate young lady at personal service

They kept the wedding little keeping in mind school slaughter victimized people

Close loved ones went to yet Khan’s sisters were truant

A share of 82,000 rupees – around £850 – was concurred for the lady

Reports that the gathering will twofold as pledge drive for new clinic.

Written updates;

Imran Khan has at last hitched ex-BBC climate young lady Reham Khan at a calm wedding service in Pakistan after weeks of theory – yet not a solitary part of his family was welcomed.

A nearby companion of the cricketer-turned-lawmaker published he had gotten married with the separated mother-of-three at his home in Islamabad prior today, as per Islamic law.

Mr Khan’s sisters did not go to the “nikkah” – Islamic wedding function – in the midst of reports they don’t support of the match. Aleema Khan said: ‘We were not mindful or educated of the nikkah preceding this.’

However the lady’s mom, sister and two nearby companions were all present for the close service, as indicated by her nephew Yusuf Khan.

He said: ‘I am near to her, she is similar to my mom. We have chosen to hold a little gathering tomorrow. There were just a couple of close companions of Imran Khan present at the event.

‘The lion’s share of our family exists in UK and USA and that is the reason just my mom, grandma and I went to it from close crew.’

Mr Khan’s representative said the wedding was kept little to respect the 145 casualties of the terrorist assault on a school in Peshawar a month ago, in which 132 kids passed on.

imran khan and reham khan

Finally: Imran Khan married his fiance, Reham, at an intimate wedding ceremony in Islamabad

Intimate: Close friends and family attended the ceremony but it’s thought that Imran Khan’s sisters did not

Honour: Mr Khan’s spokesperson says the wedding was kept small in respect for the 132 children who died in the Peshawar school massacre last month

Formalities: A close friend of Imran Khan’s confirmed that a dowry of 82,000 rupees – around £850 – was agreed for the bride

imran Khan with reham Khan wedding Pictures & Video

Representative Naeemul Haq said: ‘We would not like to praise it in enormous route because of the Peshawar school slaughter.

‘They look extremely rich together. It is the greatest news of the new year for the populace of Pakistan. Tomorrow both spouse and lucky man will disseminate sustenance among the poor and destitute.’

Imran Khan’s sister, Aleema, affirmed that none of his family were available and said they were never asked to go to. The match has created gigantic discussion in Pakistan where Mr Khan is executive of the resistance party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

Mrs Khan said: ‘We, all the sisters, were never educated or reached by Imran so there was no doubt to go to it. Every one of us are in Lahore.’

Zakir Khan, a nearby companion of Mr Khan’s who seen the marriage, affirmed the endowment, a stately charge paid for the lady, was 82,000 rupees – around £850.

He said: ‘I can affirm that Imran Khan and Reham Khan’s Nikah [legal marriage contract in Islam] occurred at 3:30pm today at Imran Khan’s Bani Gala cabin.

‘I and four different companions were available at the event and we marked the marriage papers as witnesses.

‘A gathering for close loved ones will be held tomorrow.’

Mr Khan’s wedding may likewise have multiplied as a pledge drive for another disease Hospital, which is right now under development in Peshawar, as per reports today.

His party’s representative, Shireen Mazari, rubbished reports that just the individuals who consented to give cash for the healing facility would be welcome to the gathering.

A source at Dawn TV, the private news channel where Reham works, uncovered the new Mrs Khan welcomed her make up craftsman to the occasion, which was initially thought to be occurring on Friday.

The source included: ‘She has likewise demonstrated readiness to begin her consistent project for TV from one week from now.’

Ms Khan, a divorced mother-of-three, was a BBC weather girl but is now a news anchor of AAJ TV

The formal report comes after a turbulent week for the couple, who have impelled the rage of Mr Khan’s family and the more extensive open in Pakistan.

A companion of Mrs Khan, 41, told how she was enduring enthusiastic turmoil in the wake of being trolled over her marriage to the Pakistani cricketer-turned-government official.

Some social networking clients have denounced the separated mother-of-three of being a lesbian and one picture even claims to demonstrate her in a sex shop.

A maker at Dawn TV told Mailonline that the recoil had left the telecaster ‘extremely exasperates’.

The source said: ‘She is not in the privilege perspective in the wake of seeing the response of trolls on online networking after news of her marriage with Imran Khan was revealed.

‘She has not been directing her every day program too. She is extremely aggravated by the way she is being depicted on online networking.’

Imran Khan arrives at Heathrow Airport last week when, at the time, he said rumours he had married were ‘greatly exaggerated’

Imran Khan and Reham Khan Wedding Written updates

It came as Mr Khan revolted against the storm encompassing his wedding, telling his pundits that marriage is not a wrongdoing.

His sister Aleena responded with indignation at the news, saying she would like to meet the new Mrs Khan.

Told via Mailonline that her sibling had uncovered he was really hitched, Aleema Khan – who guaranteed the bits of gossip were begun by restriction government officials looking to dishonor her sibling – said: ‘Truly? Truly? We should check whether he declares it formally. I am shocked.

‘This is a genuine test for him. We haven’t reached her and I don’t have the foggiest idea about that we need to reach her.

‘It is his choice, he is a grown up. It is more vital how the youngsters feel.

‘I assume in any circumstance like this the youngsters won’t like it. They do turn toward their dad.’

Talking in the midst of a political storm encompassing gossipy tidbits about the marriage, she said she trusted Reham Khan ‘will be useful for Pakistan and our sibling’.

She included: ‘Everything relies on upon how general society react to it. The greatest astonishment is the manner by which everyone in Pakistan feels they have a privilege to take an interest in the choice.

‘He is a developed man, we are viewing the circumstances unfold.’

At the same time talking from his home in Islamabad yesterday, Mr Khan dispatched a strong safeguard of his activities and of his new spouse, pronouncing: ‘An individual can wed at whatever point he/she needs.’

He indicated the way that he had not the slightest bit cheated his wife and demanded that he put his two adolescent kids first when going to a choice.

The 62-year-old said: ‘I didn’t think about my marriage for a long time after my separation in light of the fact that my kids were little. I never consider offending my children.’

- See more at: http://www.latestchannel.com/imran-khan-reham-khan-wedding-picture....

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service