- Indo-China Conflict.
- China captures Ladakh, according to an article in the Indian newspaper Business Standard, according to the report, 5,000 Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops entered Ladakh from five locations: four along the Gallon River and the Pangong River. Together from one place ...
- This is not a normal military conflict, nor is China's temporary occupation of the disputed area as in 2013 and 2014, but this time the People's Liberation Army is building strongholds in those areas for its strong defenses and has brought large vehicles here and defended them. There is already heavy artillery behind for ...
- Remember that the soldiers of the People's Liberation Army entered the Gallon Valley so suddenly at the end of April that the Indian Army could not face or challenge them any further. Despite the repeated efforts of the Indian Army, the People's Liberation Army is no longer holding flag staff meetings to discuss disputes with Indians.
- This was the latest situation mentioned in an Indian newspaper. One wonders why India has sniffed snakes despite being infiltrated by Chinese forces. There is no media reaction. No bullying threats like Pakistan are being made to China.
- Let me tell you, the real reason was that there were top secret reports that India was preparing to attack Gilgit-Baltistan. The aim is to occupy Gilgit-Baltistan and cut off the CPEC routes and also stop the construction of Diamer-Bhasha Dam being constructed in Gilgit. Because the United States and Israel are also supporting India for this work.
- In order to help Pakistan in advance and to protect a game-changer project like CPEC from nefarious Indian intentions, China has deployed troops inside India despite tensions with the United States. And defended the integrity of Diamer Bhasha Dam and Pakistan including CPEC.
- In view of India's deeply implicit intentions, China is determined not only to deploy troops in these areas (Ladakh region from where India could invade Gilgit-Baltistan) but also to build new positions in which Chinese forces are building bunkers. This clearly means that the Chinese forces are no longer retreating.
- Remember that the Line of Actual Control Ladakh region was the shortest and only way for India to attack Pakistani Gilgit-Baltistan on which now the terrible dragon has come and the cowards have had to give in to India. There are even reports that China has abducted 75 Indian troops with weapons. Do you know that the Chinese army has made soup for Indian soldiers till now ...
- On the other hand, the Indian dispute with Nepal has also started. In this too, there is the issue of the road of the One Belt One Road project in which China is pushing Nepal to the brink of crushing India's bullying. We are with you. In other words, China has made a complete plan of India's deception to ensure the security of its important strategic and economic projects with both Nepal and Pakistan.
- This war between China and India can only be averted if India refrains from its nefarious intentions against Pakistan. This task also seems difficult because India is being pressured by the US to sit behind Israel and attack Pakistan. At the same time, India itself has been claiming Gilgit-Baltistan for many years. Especially now that the construction of Diamer-Bhasha Dam has started, India is also in a lot of trouble.
- If the dam is built, the power crisis in Pakistan will be solved. The water shortage will be over. Agriculture and food will increase while India has never been in favor of it. For the last 73 years, India has blocked almost all the water by constructing about 124 small and large dams on the five rivers flowing into Pakistan from occupied Jammu and Kashmir. The purpose of which is to make Pakistan barren, to make Pakistan hungry and thirsty.
- Those who have lived near these five rivers are well aware that all the rivers except the Indus have dried up due to the blockage of Pakistan's water by India. Now, in case of becoming a dam, this plan of economic terrorism of India is to be lined up, which has never been approved by India.
- So, dear compatriots, attack on Gilgit-Baltistan is in the interest of US and Israel to cut the CPEC route. It is in India's own interest to stop the construction of the dam. It is in the interest of defending all these plans of China to bury all these unscrupulous intentions of India. Now look at who wins the battle of interests and protection of interests. We stand with China in our defense in every way and at every level.
▶ Reply to This