Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Best of luck 4exam.Plz remember me in ur prayers.

Views: 9350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks + gre8t sharing...

Is there any one who is reading in MCS Defficiency semester pls contact me 0324-7672770(Haroon Javed)

or

tandorinight_124@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Masha Allah, what ever you people are doing are appreciable, now students stop wasting time and get back to your hard work and prayers... But during this hard work do not forget your 5 times' NAMAZ... it is a must... also before reading any dua look for its meaning too... that will give you more concentration in praying... I, by the Grace of Allah, duago for all of you and others.... Allah aap sub ko remarkable kamyaabi dey and make your parents proud. Dont forget that you are not only working hard for yourselves but also for your parents' happiness... ALL THE BEST... Pray for my son who is appearing in exams today....
nice sharing.....
Slam friends plz send me the solved midterm papers of cs501 , cs502 ,cs504 ,cs610 ,cs614
jazak allah, ALLAH sb ko kamyab kry
Ameen!
JazakAllah
SubhanAllah..

jazak Allah, Allah aap ko ajar ata kare. Dua ha Allah ham sab per  Rahm kare. Ameen 

ALLAH PAAK AAP KE TUFEEQAAT MAIN IZAFA KARY ,

Thanks A Lot its really amazing

jazakALLAh tariq bhai,

jazakALlah

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service