Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

some one help me my report 2 times return with need improvment comments by instructor, i can not resolve this,

my major improvment areas are:

Ratio analysis
conclusion
recomendations.

You are required to improve your Internship Report by strictly following the instructions given below:

All the mistakes are highlighted in this Report. The major improvements are required in the INTERPRETATIONS PORTION OF Ratio Analysis. Please amend this portion specifically and the entire Report in general by following the instructions strictly.

ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT WILL BE OPENED FOR THE SUBMISSION OF IMPROVED INTERNSHIP REPORT. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO IMPROVE YOUR INTERNSHIP REPORT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES GIVEN IN THIS REPORT AND SUBMIT IT AGAIN ON VU-LMS AGAINST ASSIGNMENT 04.

WARNING: MAKE SURE THAT THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR IMPROVING YOUR WORK. READ THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE.

For any query and information, you can contact us via MDB, E-mail (fini619@vu.edu.pk), SKYPE and telephone (92 (42) 36373047-49 (Extension: 8854).

YOU SHOULD IDENTIFY THE ITEM(S) FROM THE NUMERATOR AND/OR DENOMINATOR THAT IS CAUSING THE SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN THE PARTICULAR RATIO OF THE ORGANIZATION.

You should be able to interpret the ratios by discussing the reason(s) why the fluctuation/change in trend is observed in ratios in 2011-2013.

In the Ratio Analysis portion it is necessary that you should have the result understanding.

Result understanding: i.e. what does the answer derived from ratio calculation indicates? You have to critically analyze the result of calculated ratio by explaining the relationship of numerator with that of a denominator*. Also, you should identify the item(s) from the numerator and/or denominator that is causing the significant change in the particular ratio of the organization.

*In interpretation of ratios, you are required to interpret the result of ratio in particular year, e.g. If result of Times Interest Earned ratio is 7 times in 2013 then it means that the bank is in the position to pay off its interest expenses 7 times from its EBIT in 2013.

If the result of this ratio is 13 times for FY 2012 and 21 times for FY 2011 then you are required to identify the reason(s) for the decreasing trend (i.e. 21, 13 and 7 times) in the three years of this ratio for the respective bank. For finding reason(s), you are required to view the official website and the financial statements of the respective bank.

Times Interest Earned = EBIT / Interest Expenses

Result figure always represent numerator e.g. if result is 7 times then it will present the EBIT with respect to interest expenses where the interest expenses are supposed as 1 time (as leverage ratio’s unit is in times).

You should divide the conclusion portion into two parts. In the first part you should conclude based upon the Internship program and in the second part you should provide the conclusion based on the Ratio Analysis such as regarding her profitability, leverage positions, etcetera.

In this portion you were required to mention the ratios of the organization which were weak or needs attention. You were required to highlight the area of the organization which requires attention.

In recommendations portion, you should provide the possible suggestions/recommendations to improve the points/problems highlighted in the Conclusion portion.

In this portion you do NOT tell that what the organization should do rather you are required to provide suggestions or recommendations that how they can remove or reduce the problem(s) identified in the conclusions portion.

Views: 1208

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service