Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

IT430 E-Commerce Assignment No 02 Spring 2021 Solution / Discussion

Views: 623

Replies to This Discussion

Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here.... 

Stay touched with this discussion, Solution idea will be uploaded as soon as possible in replies here before the due date.

Assignment No. 02(Graded)
SemesterSpring 2021
IT430:E-Commerce

Total Marks: 20

Due Date: 15-06-2021

Instructions

Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:

It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:

• The assignment is submitted after due date.
  • The submitted assignment does NOT open or file is corrupted.
  • The assignment is copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).

Uploading instructions

• For clarity and simplicity, you are required to Upload/Submit only .zip file.

Objective

The objective of this assignment is:

• To understand the basics of html tables
  • To understand how to use interactive forms
  • To understand the concept of validation / check on different fields

For any query about the assignment, contact at it430@vu.edu.pk

Note:

No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.

How to submit

• Write html code in any text editor and save with “.html” extension
  • Zip that file using winRaR software (Do not create any folder)
  • Submit the compressed WinRaR (bc12345689.zip) through LMS.

Suppose you are developing a website for anOnline Vaccine Registration System where user can easily enter their details and get registration date and time. As a web programmer, you need to design a webpage having an interactive form which will accept necessary information and show appropriate error messages if there’s any mistake in the data.

The sample webpage shuold look like the following screen shot.

You have to check theses details in the form

• No Field can left Blank
  • Check Persons Name has only String Characters
  • Check CNIC length
  • Check the data entered in the CNIC field is only digits
  • Check the Date entered is not greater than 01-Jan-2010

The  appropriat  message will be  shown in case of any error as shown in the screenshots.

Note: No marks will be given if student does not mention his/ her own Student Id and Name at the top of the Online Vaccine Registration Form.

GOOD LUCK

Assignment Question File

Spring%202021_IT430_2.doc

I need Solution of this assignment

Aakhiri walay comments check karain.

For God sake students these are your practical subject do your self and discuss. at least give a try to yourself. If you face trouble discuss that part.

all of HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JS professional FREE training I have already recorded; you only need to follow the videos. its complete tutorial no one need to ask for solution of these subject from any one after completing these. 

https://virtualacademy.com.pk/courses-list

https://www.youtube.com/vuacademy/playlists

Important thing : this is again one of required subject to get job and doing final project.

Take the reviews of those students who are struggling after having degree  who always got their assignment solution and got marks.

SK Cisor so u ko malum b h k "it430" IT/CS ka course h?
It's a business-related course, not for a computer science or information technology.

And business students don't know about html or css.
If you know how to complete this assignment, kindly help him. Otherwise, be silent.

Excuse me,

1st of all know the ethics of writing / replying any blog/post.

2nd point , I am not pointing you in this post neither I asked for any suggestion from you then why you are getting receipt of my reply ?

3rd Point

I am sure you  didn't look into the course content of IT430

https://ocw.vu.edu.pk/CourseOverview.aspx?cat=Computer+Science%2fIn...

its 100% IT Course. if you have a bit common sense then you must aware without going into the course content that IT course code belongs to Information Technology

4th and most important :

Student is studying this course now he/she has to study it regardless of business student or IT student .

last point, 

Business is incomplete without IT and same IT/CS/SE is incomplete without knowing the business. And before point the name of any one in the post must know about him either from his profile or ask from some one else rather try to be over smart, its good for your career.

Help too kr ni skte just gup shup and long long text type  kr valo :p

@Super Apnay konsa help kar di aap bhi tou baten hi bana rahay hn, aap bhi khamosh hi raho  :D :D :D

Dear SK, I appreciate your efforts in guidance and time to time support of students from initial to final stage of their respective programs. Plz try to ignore them who responded negatively and keep continue what u r doing to support/guide students. 

I have seen so many positive comments from Ning members for u just bcz of ur positive approach. 

Wish u good luck and keep shining :)

Soo too ap kh re my comments is negative? but its a general comment I just say "help him ni ho ri too keep silence please" ufffff so rude you are one sided man. Think about tow sides plsease. 

Soo too ap kh re my comments is negative? but its a general comment I just say "help him ni ho ri too keep silence please" ufffff so rude you are one sided man. Think about tow sides please. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service