We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Java Script/JQuery Training in Urdu (A Rare Training- Need for CS619)

Virtual Ubiquitous Academy introducing free training on Java Script & JQuery, Jquery is a revolution in Web Development and This course is really need for all web projects.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 270

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent Bro.

Million ppls write java script, Why J Query has changed the way?

watch the lectures to get answer :)

One of the biggest advantage of JQuery is that it is cross platform which means. Agr ap raw javascript me code likho ge tu possible he wo chrome p chalay firefox me na chalay. Internet explorer p bilkul na chalay. so us k lie her browser k hisab se code likhna prta apko javascript ka.

But jQuery use krne se ap ek hi code likhte ho or wo sbi browser p chal jata he.

Along with this many other advantages are there.

Intro is Good. Not bad. Sir, but to get more attention you could add many things to it. for example. When js was started? Origin of js? Who controls it? What you can do? What you can't do with JavaScript? Past, Present and Future of js. -Versions of JS. Pros and Cons. etc. 7 - 8 minute video was enough.

Now a days, its not only used to add behavior to a webpage. JS also controlling servers and smart phones (mobiles). its one of the most popular languages.

In fact i am focusing on practical part, ppl r fed up of knowing history :)
As it is just fundamental course thefore I didn't tried to add any server behavior. Appreciate if you add your experience in comment while working n controling server behavior like Node JS.

I try my best to add little meat in educational post where ever I see. I'm a stackoverflow user. But being a Pakistan when i saw Pakistani post dar lgta he kisi p comment krte hue ppl said. "Tenu zeda anda te tu krwa de". Therefore I avoid.

and secondly ppl won't fed up if you told intro, history, pros and cons of something in 7 to 8 minutes videos.

3rd. I know this is fundamental course and not good if you start discussing nodejs here. but you can refer nodejs to tell people Where javascript is standing today and also angular to refer future of js. Although angular2 is the power and my favorite.

Well its all up to you how you manage your video content. I was just giving feedback. Good Luck. Keep it up. 

Inshallah those courses are comming ahead very soon, the next upcomming course is "Front End Design & Development" which will fully project based course and i m recording it with Online Shopping Portal design.

The pre requisite of this recording are HTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery , Bootstrap.

This is common problem with new learner that they can't afford any one comment on them, this attitude make them stuck at one place, until any one has no correction he/she can't learn.
you are talking about forum, even you comment on chat conversation going on they start hyper and dont want that anyone try to correct them. so they become "NEEM HAKEEM" :)

RSS

Latest Activity

+!!! mano stella+ updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Tahseen replied to Mani Siddiqui BS VII's discussion takabur
24 minutes ago
Smiley Girl updated their profile
45 minutes ago
Priya updated their profile
48 minutes ago
Lucky added a discussion to the group MGT602 Entrepreneurship
1 hour ago