We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department Jobs
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
HEALTH DEPARTMENT, PESHAWAR
ATTENTION DOCTORS INCLUDING FROM OTHER PROVINCES AND RETIRED
DISTRICT SPECIALISTS REQUIRED
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both male and female) for filling the following vacant positions of District Specialists (BPS-18) on Adhoc/contract basis:-
Terms and conditions
1. Appointment will be purely on Adhoc/contract basis for a period of one year or till the arrival of regular selectees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission whichever is earlier.
2. On the expiry of one year or on arrival of the recommendees of the Commission, whichever is earlier, the services of such Adhoc/contract appointees shall stand automatically terminated.
3. The appointees will be entitled to receive salary equal to the minimum of BS-18 in addition to other allowances as admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
5. Applicants can obtain application form from the office of the Section Officer-I Health Department situated at Khyber Road, Peshawar during office hours or can also be down loaded from the website KP Health Department.
8. Applicants should attach attested copies of their relevant documents along with valid copy of PM&DC registration, DMCs and 02 recent passport size photographs with the application form.
9. Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
10. No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
11. Applications must reach the office of Section Officer-I, Health Department, Khyber Road Peshawar within 15 days after issuance of the advertisement.
12. Qualified applicants would be informed for interview on web page and on their cell numbers.
13. Health Professional allowance is admissible to appointees as notified by Finance Department.
(TASLEEM KHAN) Section Officer-I 091-9210570-71
Share This With Friends......