We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

I am looking for a lady home tutor in shadrah lahore to teach me at home VU Books

. attractive package

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 309

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Asslam 0 Alikum : Sameera, My name is Uzair, i m from Lahore Mughal Pura Road, I have 3.89 CGPA and i m already teaching as a home tutor to VU STUDENTS mostly all subjects related to every field, There is no problem of gender, i can make ur preparation so good that inshALLAH u will able to get 3.5 above CGPA in this semester with hight better marks in midterm with in remaining 15 days, i can prepare u so good that no problem will exist at all again. So if u are interested  in receiving excellent understanding concept with extreme level, than u always most welcome. My gmail id is : uzairrajpoot78@gmail.com ,u can contact me as soon as possible, better if u contact me before this midterm so i will be able to make ur preparation better to achieve better result in this midterm.

I will contact you soon..plese tell me your suitable timing to come to shadrah, Lahore

and also please your fee

Yeah sure, contact me when u think its suitable,easy and more comfortable to contact without being forced by someone or without any hesitation . Timing and fee is confidential, i will discuss it with u in my email, contact me: uzairrajpoot78@gmail.com

Hi ,My Sister Everything depends on your mind.You just focus your daily updates in your LMS and watch lectures properly ,maximum you can get help from relevant students from this valuable site and Past papers as well.But don't go for preparation outside because VU Student has no option for study but his/her own research.You have Internet and you have handouts and proper Video lectures you don't have to ping to anybody just post your query on relevant sites .Allah Bless you My Sister

Thrz a problem of gender

Sory to say agr broad mind ho k soacha b jae tb un female ka khyl b ata hy jin ny k apny hi Ustado/ tutor/ Islamic scholars k hathon apni izat gawa di....

aur to aur ik married VU. examiner ny g rishta send kr diya just ik Nikkaq wali student ki exam screen ki Pic dekh k.... same center mn again teacher k liye aya... phir kia tha ist to woh bht happy hui larki bt jb pta lga mangni ki tiyari mn tou daal mn kala nikla.....

aap theray BSCS k studnt

woh hain MBA ki student

both ki line totaly difrnt sbjct dfrnt

Aap k Ilam ki daad to deni chahiye bt..... MASHA ALLAH har fun mola

Any how Sameera Kharal b care full

hain ye kawakib kuch par nazar atay hain kuch

aap ko tanbeh sy tha sarokaar ab aap mane na manay aap hain mukhtaar...

i m Sorry Uzair agr koi baat buri lagy....

Agree with you 

agree with you ....sameera aap female teacher hi dhondooo ...mil jaye gi ....its best 

Thanks

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service