.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

All those eligible students who have applied for PMNLS Phase-II and their status has been marked as “VERIFIED” by the University are informed that laptops shall be distributed strictly on the basis of merit. Due to large number of applications, the process is time consuming and expected to complete before the end of June 2016. Merit lists along with laptops distribution plan will be published shortly on VULMS Notice Board.
Students are advised not to panic or worry and let the staff complete this process within due time. Any e-mail or phone call in this regard will eventually slow down or cause delay in the process.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Read more at https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/prime-minister-s-national-...

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 6110

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just received email from HEC focal person,

Dear Shahid  your  status  is  still showing  applied,   Please   hurry up  and  contact  your  Department focal  person and in case of any discrepancy, kindly contact your  Super university's focal person  for  verified  our status from  applied to  verified. If in case University focal person   has not verified your data then you will be disqualified from   PM National Laptop scheme Phase 2.

If your status is changed from  applied to  verified then it is  Ok otherwise alarming.

Can anybody tell me, who can i contact focal person, any contact number? I am Business student so kindly share the contact information thanks..!! 

Hello..Anyone have Focal person contact number, please share..

VU focal person for laptop scheme Mr. Mohammad Farhan Sadiq

email: mfsadiq@vu.edu.pk

PH: 0411188088

Thanks Dear, appreciated..!!

Got verified

I am verified so how can i get laptop

Dear kia koe bta skta hia laptop scheme k regarding vu k kon se person se contact krna ha means vu ke trf se focal peson kon ha

Dear amjad i have already mentioned the vu focal person contact details on page 5.

mera status sill applied hi show ho raha  ku nhe varified ho raha anyone tell me ?

If you are not fail in one of the course on that semester which you applied for laptop scheme then don't worry you will be verified soon.

got verified

Prime Minister’s National Laptop Scheme (PMNLS) Phase -II

Important Note

Dear Students!

All those students who have applied for above mentioned scheme are informed that their data is being verified by the respective academic departments. During this Verification process, correction of data of each student, as may be required, is also being done.  Due to large number of applications, the process is taking time and it is expected that entire process will be completed within due date.  Students are advised not to panic or worry and let the staff complete this process at the earliest.  Any e-mail or phone call in this regard will eventually slow down/ delay the process.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service