Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Laptop Scheme Related Problem Discuss Here.

If you any problem or query related to laptop Scheme, discuss in replies to help out each other.

Thanks 

Views: 4692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my Study Program M. Operation & Supply Chain Management tb University Department kia ho ga.hor Dagree program ma bi kuch ni  show ho rha ..

REGISTRATION FORM MA Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv IS PERCENTAGE KO ENTER KARNA K BAD NEXT STEP MA GRADING SYSTEM DYA HA GRADING SYSTEM MA KYA SELECT KARNA HA PERCENTAGE SYSTEM YA CGPA SYSTEM. F.SC MA TO MERE PERCENTAGE SYSTEM TE JB K M.COM MA CGPA SYSTEM TO IN DONO MA SA KIS KO SELECT KARNA HA. GRADING SYSTEM K BAD NEXT STEP HA PERCENTAGE IN LAST EXAM MERE M.COM MA OVER ALL PERCENTAGE 86 HA OR CGPA 3.93 HA LAKIN JB MA PERCENTAGE LIKO MEANS K 86% LIKO TO CGPA 3.47 SHOW HO RHA HOTA HA IS K KYA WAJA HA MERE CGPA TO VU ID MA 3.93 HA.

In grading system select the CGPA (for percentage some universities following percentage system specially in 2 years program)

You can't enter both CGPA and Percentage at same time so select CGPA and enter only CGPA values.

jst CGPA ki jo percentage ati wo e likhni 

Dear friends.... Attention please

If you are facing different difficulties in Filling the form or wanted to get information regarding Laptop Scheme, contact the focal person of Virtual University for Laptop Scheme Mr. Mohammad Farhan Sadiq
Email: mfsadiq@vu.edu.pk
Tel # 042-11188088

Further more if you are not satisfying or see someone makes injustice with you, then contact Mr. Jamiluddin, from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, he the person who is leading the Project of Prime Minister Laptop Scheme in all over the Universities/Colleges/Institutions of Pakistan.

Email address: jamiluddin@pern.edu.pk

Dear Fellows:

Anyone has idea that being an overseas student, what is the procedure to apply in this scheme? Mailed VU focal person and got reply with no fruitful info.  Mailed Mr. Jamil from HEC, unfortunately no reply. 

Any ideas or suggestion?

Regards.

Dear Moeen

First of all this is the responsibility of concnerned university/institute's focal person to guide you every thing.

Or follow the guildlines of eligibility criteria
http://www.hec.gov.pk/INSIDEHEC/DIVISIONS/EREFORMS/PHASEII/Pages/El...

or Mail to DG IT HEC
Mr. Anwar Amjad and keep C.C to Mr. Mohammad Farhan Sadiq (VU focal person)
and Mr. Jamiluddin

Dear Asif:

Thank you very much for your info, I appreciate it.  I am again kind of stuck in entering data.  After entering intermediate % and selecting CGPA in grading system, when I enter % in last exam as 82.6%, the CGPA/GPA placeholder displays my CGPA as 3.35 whereas my LMS shows 3.72.  Have tried different combos but ain't working.  My sixth semester result was declared in April 2015 i.e. Fall 2014 and just cleared my project in October 2015.  Any suggestions from your side will really be appreciated.  Regards.

Assalam-o-alaikum!

can any one guide please?

m n last step m email verification code enter kia wo valid ho gya then achanq light jany ki wja s form submit ni ho ska. then jb dobara form fill kia to ab codes ki bar show ho ni re ? what to do please?

Walikum Salam...

Try again in different browser or delete your current browser history and cookies and same procedure will apply, re-enter your mobile and email address and wait for verification codes when they appear enter that codes in verification boxes.

Thankx Asif :-)

mene BS ki degree complete ki, Ab MS ka first sem but hum shamil he nhn????? kya ye unv hmry sath partiality nh kar rahe???

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service